RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Favorite Video Games: 3x3 Edition!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Go to Big Huge Labs and create a 3x3 mosaic of your favorite video games.

Here's Mine:
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:20:27 AM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Unordered, but WCII is probably my favorite.
Spoiler for:
:D

Also I forgot about Gotcha Force; that's an awesome game! I need to look for a copy. So underrated.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:55:21 AM by Acolyte »

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Oh god, where to begin? I would play, but I'd have to post... about 6 times.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Acolyte, yours isn't hosted anymore.
And Strak, I'm sure it isn't hard to pick 8 generic jRPGs and Borderlands.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for: