RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Terraria

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Just released today.
It's like Minecraft mixed with Castlevania, and it's just awesome.

WEBSITE

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can I play this on my iPad?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I started playing a couple hours ago, i'd like to try online, I haven't searched for a server yet.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I want to get this. How is it?

And did they remove Butz?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
wait is this final fantasy v or some other game

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Initially, the player characters were rips of Butz. The developers said it was just a place holder. I'm wondering if Butz is still in it.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it.

I already have minecraft :O

Rep:
Level 71
It's like 2D Minecraft with demonic eyeballs and awkward building.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I want pizza
I played it for a bit, I instantly thought FF5 meets because of the sprite looking exactly like Bartz.

I don't know I couldn't get into it on my own, it's probably going to be a lot more fun to play with someone else, was going to ask my bro to play with me, see if more fun that way but alone it wasn't that fun. :-X

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Well, I'm still really really short into the game. It's free roam like Minecraft and at the beginning all you can actually relate it to IS Minecraft, because it is until you have things except it's 2D and looks like FFV. lol. Basically, from what I can tell are differences from Minecraft is that this game has magic/spells/abilities (none of which you start with nor do I have.) You find them deep underground or in general by exploring. From what I heard. There's a hell of a lot more things to craft than there is in Minecraft. The crafting system is slightly different in that you don't do anything within a grid, you just have the items on you and stand near a workbench/furnace/anvil and press [Esc] to open your full inventory which also includes what you can craft. You scroll up and down and find what you want to craft and click on it to make it. Also, this game has more weapons than just a sword and bow. It also has boss monsters. I'm not certain if those boss monsters are apart of dungeons or what. I have no clue, but I've seen them in the trailer so...yeah. Basically, my opinion is that if Minecraft had the shit that Terraria had, then Minecraft would be way more amazing - or - Make this game 3D. Either or. w/e.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I ran a server today, Can do tommorrow for uk peeps :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it.

I already have minecraft :O

It's like MC but much more combat based.  There's more monsters, actual dungeons, and bosses.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Also, if you build homes, NPCs show up and live there. Certain conditions will get you a merchant or other things useful to live in a home. I'm starting to build my homes all real near each other so I don't have to do a lot of walking. ATM I'm very deep in the ground. I'm like the 3rd level down where the skeletons and black slimes and slime mothers spawn. I found an enchanted boomerang which is currently my most powerful weapon, it's long range and it illuminates the path it takes. So fuck yeah. I'm wondering if there's a level even deeper. I imagine there is, it's just getting there that's taking a while.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Theres 2 more levels down graf,

Also don' t host a server till you're end game, people come on with really cool shit and just spazz it everywhere.

I need 840 of a certain ore FML!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I have a server if anyone wants to join.

PM me for the IP/Port/Password.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Against my better judgement, I bought this game. I've been playing with friends from work, and its pretty fun. I'm either going to become hopelessly addicted to it, or I'll play it for a week and be done.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Seems a lot like Minecraft so I think it's going to both. You'll be hopelessly addicted for a week and then be done. I'm sure you'll get $10's worth of playing out of it, though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Seems a lot like Minecraft so I think it's going to both. You'll be hopelessly addicted for a week and then be done. I'm sure you'll get $10's worth of playing out of it, though.

the problem is once you beat the bosses there's nothing to do, they keep adding more stuff though.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
To be honest, I'm already sort of tired of it. Filling an inventory with garbage is really annoying, and having to go back and forth forever just collecting materials and stuff is getting old fast.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
This game is fun shit. I've been playing it for a while.

Rep:
Level 83
I played it for half an hour, and I put it down almost immediately after. I'll stick with my horribly-coded Minecraft for now, until Notch makes it so bad that I can't run it on my laptop.
I just couldn't stand waiting forever for night time to be over, and how hard it was to get started.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
In their most recent updates added buffs which was cool. Its an okay game but yea I completely agree with NAM.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
To be honest, I'm already sort of tired of it. Filling an inventory with garbage is really annoying, and having to go back and forth forever just collecting materials and stuff is getting old fast.

I agree. However, they are adding many new things. But I'm too lazy to get back into it and hunt down everything. I'll be much more interested if they ever add mod support. Mod support's the only reason Minecraft is so fun.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

I agree. However, they are adding many new things. But I'm too lazy to get back into it and hunt down everything. I'll be much more interested if they ever add mod support. Mod support's the only reason Minecraft is so fun.

Mod support and more bosses.

Rep:
Level 94
Maybe some quests or something, too. Open-ended gameplay is fun for a bit, but I like some sort of goals. Don't get me wrong, I love exploration in games, but there isn't much new to see after you hit the 2-3 hour mark.