RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Guys guys guys, I would make a request for a perfum bottle. Preferably three of them, blue, pink and orange.

Anyone up for this ?>8]?

For BQP?

I think I can handle that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Is anyone working on my request? Just wondering :). It's not really too urgent ATM since I'm working on an old RM2K3 project I started a while back again.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Aw, man. I wish grafikal was here. He was great at EES. I don't really get how to draw in that style and I'm limited in my abilities XD

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yeah, me too. He should be back once DollMage is done with his MMO. Until then, I'm going to finish my RM2k/3 projects (no icons).

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Make a snow cone ^^

Rep:
Level 86
hey im not too good but i could work on some icons if anyone needs any

here are some swords i have just done quickly

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=broadswordicondh5.png a broad sword

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fireswordicongg5.png a fire swod

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swordicongj4.png a normal sword

sorry i couldnt get them onto the actual post im not too familiar with the whole putting pictures in a post thing yet
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:14:24 PM by geepit »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Just use the img tags:

[*img*][*/img*] ( minus the *s)

And use the direct link to put pictures into a post.

Rep:
Level 86
I dont have time right now to go through this topic, but has anyone made any gun icons? I need them for a modern rpg im making... any help would be nice, Thanks
Chuck Norris told the kid from the "Sixth Sense" that he has AIDS.

Chuck Norris versus God, who would win? Trick question! Chuck Norris is God.

Rep:
Level 86
they look good but i have over 200 icons, many type(equips,weapons,etc.)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I dont have time right now to go through this topic, but has anyone made any gun icons? I need them for a modern rpg im making... any help would be nice, Thanks
I only have one that I made for someone else :\

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Wondering if I save as many as I can to a folder, zip it up, and host it on my web site?
Of course you are free to use the download link whenever you wish, it's reliable and fast, and comes with a hit counter.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Might be a bit tough, you'll need to keep track of who made which icons and credit properly, as well as ask permission from each person who has contributed.  :-\

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Hmm...

I would be willing to take up some requests.. however it would be difficult to fan through all the already completed ones ect ect... Could I make the suggestion that there be a list of incompleted projects so others could work on them as well...
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wondering if I save as many as I can to a folder, zip it up, and host it on my web site?
Of course you are free to use the download link whenever you wish, it's reliable and fast, and comes with a hit counter.
I have no say in the matter. XD For all of mine, sure, go ahead. For others, ask them. :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Aw, man. I wish grafikal was here. He was great at EES. I don't really get how to draw in that style and I'm limited in my abilities XD

hmm i wish i was back too  ;8

how's it going all?

yup i've been out for a bit, i'll let you know, i've been working on a resource archive of original stuff i've done and some new stuff.

Also, since i've been back for this amount of time, i've checked some messages and i'ved noticed that irgna had asked me if i could make a tutorial for making some of my icons. I'll be more than happy to work on that. So watch out for that coming out. Not a set date specifically.

My computer situation is a little on the poor side. I use Mac OSX operating systems and they can't run the RPGmakers. So that stuff is all on my PC that has literally A TON OF STUFF for this site lol but doesn't have internet access, so I'll be working on the PC but transferring everything through this Mac haha. I'm not peticularly taking any icon requests since i don't really have the time to do too many since it's finals week in college here, but for sure, i'll be working on that tutorial, and you can expect that resource archive sometime in January? I figure over Christmas break I'll have plenty of time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

hmm i wish i was back too  ;8

how's it going all?

yup i've been out for a bit, i'll let you know, i've been working on a resource archive of original stuff i've done and some new stuff.

Also, since i've been back for this amount of time, i've checked some messages and i'ved noticed that irgna had asked me if i could make a tutorial for making some of my icons. I'll be more than happy to work on that. So watch out for that coming out. Not a set date specifically.

My computer situation is a little on the poor side. I use Mac OSX operating systems and they can't run the RPGmakers. So that stuff is all on my PC that has literally A TON OF STUFF for this site lol but doesn't have internet access, so I'll be working on the PC but transferring everything through this Mac haha. I'm not peticularly taking any icon requests since i don't really have the time to do too many since it's finals week in college here, but for sure, i'll be working on that tutorial, and you can expect that resource archive sometime in January? I figure over Christmas break I'll have plenty of time.

YAY!!! You're back!!!!  :D (It's me, Mexneto! ^^)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
hahaha, Hiii!   :mex:

Rep:
Level 88
long time no post for me!
Hi all.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
hahaha, Hiii!   :mex:
OMFG HI ;D Nice to see you again.

You too, RPG_Gnome. I remember you. You had that orangey avatar with a snail-shell looking thing or something. XP

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Guys guys guys, I would make a request for a perfume bottle. Preferably three of them, blue, pink and orange.

Anyone up for this ?>8]?

mmmmm i got bored tonight  :D
Spoiler for:
Perfumes:
Orange

Blue

Pink

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nicezy Perfume bottles!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Hey guys, I'm going to need some help with ideas for my resource pack I'm making. I need icon ideas!  :lol:

Armor
Shields
Weapons
Items
Attribute Icons
Etc.

Basically anything.

WE NEED TO BRING BACK THE SHOP! I don't see much happening.  ;9

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I'll be glad to help out. I need all of the Zan-pak-tos from the anime Bleach and icons for various clothes and weapons from the anime Samurai Champloo. All EES of course.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
 :tpg: finally someone posted, oook. I have some work to do tonight after my course here and i'll get on that.