RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who is your favorite Lost character, and Why?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ok, ok. I'm a bit obsessed. I admit it. That's the first step though, right? Anyway, my obvious choice is John Locke, because he is the definition of redemption. He crashed on the island looking for his purpose, and the island was it. He is a mystic, and a hunter who is finally getting to live his dream. His flashback stories are always surprising and incredible, and I think the "Walkabout" episode is the best thing I've seen on screen in my life. (I cried, but don't tell anyone.) He may not always do things in a rational way, but he has only been proven wrong once, and that one time changed the island forever. If you don't watch this show, and are one of those people that think it was too hyped, I am here to say that I was the same way. It took me two years to finally watch the Pilot, and ever since then I have been hooked. There is nothing better on television. So, which person on the doomed Flight 815 do you like the most?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Locke or the Dr.

Possibly the scared fat guy...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sayid's pretty badass too. And I liked Eko.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I cant watch lost anymore bastard sky one got it  :-[

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Desmond brother, He can see the future and he can see you naked

Rep:
Level 94
Desmond is a great character too. I think I gravitate toward the fate based characters more, like Locke, Desmundo and Eko.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Didnt Eko Die???
Poor Eko...
I think Sawyer is pretty cool..
Hes a badass who screwed kate!!!
Go him...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
starting to feal left out since I have yet to watch ONE episode. BUT I assume it's too late to start watching now.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
With Lost it's always too late.

Hurley + Charlie. Funny as fuck. Especially the 'Numbers' episode... not to say that was my fave. episode. That's actually irrelevant to this topic and so I'll do my best not to disclose it (season two, last episode).

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Aren't we in like season 5?
I kinda like Locke a ton now

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The fat guy, because there's a low ammount of food, that they never seem to find, and he always gets fatter...  :P It makes no sense.

But I hate the show. Too boring.

Rep:
Level 94
You're boring.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I knew that was coming!  :D

(I didn't mean to get you mad)

Rep:
Level 94
lol, I'm not mad. :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Did you just change you icon and sig again?

It's a nice sig.  ;)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
BUMP

Did you just change you icon and sig again?

It's a nice sig.  ;)

BTW, way to contribute to the topic. GTFO. AND QUIT CALLING AVATARS ICONS

Obvious choice here would be Locke, but I think I'm gonna have to go with Sayid. He's pretty awesome. In addition, I find Charlie and Shannon (is that her name? Can't remember. The blond who doesn't do anything) annoying as all hell.
:tinysmile:

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
Sayid has been my fav since the first time I saw him kick someones ass and still look hot doing it <3
I find Sawyer funny but not hot or bad-ass~

Rep:
Level 94
Sayid is a good person. I think it would be awesome in a totally surprising sort of way if they were setting Locke up to be the main "Bad guy" of the series.

Spoiler for:
His life before the island is a classic villains delusion that he is supposed to have some great destiny, and now that he and the others are noticing that he is connected to the island in some way, his motives are changing. Along with blowing up almost every way the survivors have to get off the island, it is clear that he doesn't want to leave anytime soon. Locke as a villain? I think it would be depressing, yet the best character turn ever.