RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WII

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ok as everyone knows the WII rules and we will have no questions asked has anyone here actually managed to let go of the remote and damaged anything in there houses or was it all overblown (I blame sony spies)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I wan't to take back w/e I said about the wii, still I don't find it as fun as my 360 but I had a blast at my friends house.

and no we didn't manage to have the remote fly out, it was actaully very good at staying on, I never felt taht it would come off.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Damn straight.  Wii ftw.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I wan't to take back w/e I said about the wii, still I don't find it as fun as my 360 but I had a blast at my friends house.

and no we didn't manage to have the remote fly out, it was actaully very good at staying on, I never felt taht it would come off.

Same here. If you lose it, you're swinging it WAY too hard.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Also, you would have to be playing for 8 hours straight, sweating everywhere, while covered in butter and lube.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
When all the hype was first up there was new things everyday bout the wii remote but some of the things you would have to of either been blind drunk or just wanted to be in the news i mean spearing your telly with the remote how hard would you of have to throw it.

Also WII + Lube  ::)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
My friends broke the old wrist strap but he was swinging the remote at a ridiculous speed.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I have had my remote fly across the living room but I don't think I had the wrist strap on right or something like that. I really like the sound that it emmits thogh it is so cooooool.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
what kinda pansy-ass grip do u have on ur remote if u send it flying?  and if ur swinging it that hard, whats the point?  the motion-thingy only catches up to a certain speed....
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
also most of the games only need little movements to work so the people who make big swings and go really fast theres just no point

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
exactly!  even wii sports, ur rolling a bowling ball, not jamming it at the tv...try doing that with a real bowling ball and ur just going to toss it straight at someone's head.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."