RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Problem with SDK 1.5 (RPG maker XP PKE)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
RPG maker XP Postality Knight's Edition

Scripts:

SDK
View_Range (Don't work without SDK)
Encounter_Control (Don't work without SDK)
Main

---------------

With all this combination I can't continue saved games, and can't teleport to other maps, as far as I tested game. There are perhaps more bugs.

Is there something I need to do to make SDK more compatible with RMXP PKE? I saw older topic about some incompatibilities with older SDK and PKE too.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
SDK is meant to make it easier to script and make scripts more compatible, but the only thing it has brought is even more incompatiility. ::) It is vital that you paste the SDK code just under all the standard scripts if you haven't. Other than that, I suggest you find the makers of the scripts and tell them about the problems. Most probably you will be able to find them at www.hbgames.org/forums , since as I am not familiar with these scripts (and you haven't even posted them >.<), I can't help you.

P.S. Don't tell them you use the PK Edition, most likely they won't want to help you anymore then.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 09:56:39 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

OK then, I'll track down those dudes  :vivi:  ;D

Should I use RMXP rather than RMXP PKE? PKE was first thing I have found so I downloaded that version. I don't even know what is difference.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OK then, I'll track down those dudes  :vivi:  ;D

Should I use RMXP rather than RMXP PKE? PKE was first thing I have found so I downloaded that version. I don't even know what is difference.

PK is illegal, someone named Possibility Knights (or something) made a new version of RMXP by enterbrain without their permission and is getting buyers to download PK for free instead of their legal version which is $60US. If I were you, I wouldn't tell every single person because enterbrain isn't shy to take illegal action....

~Winged

Hmm... ok... So that means I have illegal version and you have cracked legal version  ;D

jk

I want to test something before buying it, and I dislike when I don't have full features with trials and such. I'm just not sure is XP really what I want. I remember that older versions had some features better than XP. I don't get it why they didn't repeat it in XP. Like areas for example from 2k. But graphics are much better in XP so that's having heavy load on decision...