RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
XP help.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
If you stole the cookie from teh jar, it was mine!
I just recently purchased RPG maker XP postality knights, and I've been getting used to it, but for some reason this problem kept happening to me.

There is a point in my game where you climb through a mountain, a cutscene occurs and then you fight a boss.
For some strange reason, if you play through the entire game to there, once the battle triggers, it freezes on the battle screen. However it only happens if you play through it entirely. If you yourself turn on the switches using F9 it goes on as normal.

I have no idea what the deal is, I tried seeing if a certain thing may have stopped it in the variales, switches, whatever, but nothing appears to be wrong.

Can anyone help me with this please? (Forgive me if this is a stupid question. I simply couldn't find another like this on the forum.) ;9  ;9  ;9
"WIth my final breath, I CURSE ZOIDBERG!"
-Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth.

Being stupid doesn't mean doing bad things. It's the act of knowing something is a bad idea, and then doing it anyways.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
your going to need to either upload the game data or post screenshots of EVERY event ...something is messing it up. Also do you have any scripts you added on?

and:

I just recently purchased RPG maker XP postality knights,

:o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
If you stole the cookie from teh jar, it was mine!
Well I finally figured it out on my own......I was using the common event system, because it was the first boss fight I had, and I was being an idiot over changing the music. Forgive me for this outright waste of time.....  ;9

WHoever would have thought a common event of all things...*sigh*

"WIth my final breath, I CURSE ZOIDBERG!"
-Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth.

Being stupid doesn't mean doing bad things. It's the act of knowing something is a bad idea, and then doing it anyways.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
^^ glad you found it, now when a question or w/e is solved add [RESOLVED] to topic title.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun