RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MS DOS games, compatible with XP?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Only if you are that father.

You...stay away from my children, Atomic.

I'm serious.

Not really, but you know, heh.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
is that a yes?

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That is a 100% accurate description of this game.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I just cleared the game with my third princess...  I wanted her to become a wizard of some sort but she became a Writer...  which DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE becuase she never took any Poetry classes.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
me second, became a writer too.
Still her relation was more with butler, she married some one i dun know.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
All three of my daughters became housewives. :dog:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
killins fun eh? lol
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Every walkthrough I have read states that even if you only take one or two Poetry classes, the chances of your princess becoming a Writer go up impossibly high.

I wonder why the programmers would do that?  Ah, well, it's something to keep in mind.