RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trivia Time

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
an unladen swallow, it seems is an optimization branch of CPython, intended to be fully compatible and significantly faster. It aimed to achieve its goals by supplementing CPython's custom virtual machine with a JIT built using LLVM. The project had stated a goal of a five-times speed improvement over CPython.This goal was not met.
what is Medorthophobia?

and nobody knows mewto'sBday?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Its a little known fact that we share 40%-60% DNA with animals like rats, pigs and felines as well as chimpanzees. Hence we use them as lab animals.

Not very funny but er... its trivia?

AND NO I DON'T

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Please, Jonathon, one question at a time. Medorthophobia is... *groan*... fear of an erect penis.
Ugh.
What has maximum kick but no sugar?

That's quite interesting, dear Grace. On the board it goes.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Pepsi?
and still no mewto's birthday?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Fine. February 6th. Happy?

What is the only country in the world that is a carbon sink? (You figure it out.)

Pepsi Max, don't you know.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Incorrect.
CLUE:
Spoiler for CLUE:
This country's national sport is darts. That's whacked.

Corollary: We can now add clues; one for each incorrect answer given.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Bhutan!

If not for its disproportionate hind legs, what animal would most likely dominate a large part of Africa?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Wow, tough one. I don't know, but I'll guess it's a rhino.

What was Ludwid van Beethoven's response to the success of his Piano Sonata No. 14 in C# minor "Quasi una fantasia", op. 27, No. 2?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:34:52 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
"This'll really fuckup their trivia win streak! HAHAHA!"

I don't know, but in gypsy culture (irish), the first man a girl kisses is their partner for life. The process is called grabbing. A man literally picks up a girl he wants and carries her away in attempt to kiss her. If she does, even by mistake, shes his for life.

Rep:
Level 96
Wow, tough one. I don't know, but I'll guess it's a rhino.

What was Ludwid van Beethoven's response to the success of his Piano Sonata No. 14 in C ? minor "Quasi una fantasia", op. 27, No. 2?

Hyena, actually, vicious little bastards.

I can't actually answer yours though. o_o

How long is a giraffe's tongue?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:15:51 PM by Chicken Boo »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
18 + Inches. BLue back.

Rep:
Level 96
Much like I did about an hour ago, you forgot to add a new question~

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
What was Ludwid van Beethoven's response to the success of his Piano Sonata No. 14 in C ? minor "Quasi una fantasia", op. 27, No. 2?

Hint:
Spoiler for:
He did not see the piece as one of his best.

Hyenas, eh? Bastards, indeed.

Okay, try this one: What single characteristic defines an animal as a monotreme? Big fat hint, it's in the etymology of the name.

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
"From the Greek monos "single" + trema "hole", referring to the cloaca, are mammals that lay eggs."

Who was the first explorer to land in Antarctica?

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 96

What is the purpose of the Large Hadron Collider?

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
To find out why there is matter as opposed to anti-matter, I believe. Just off the top of my head.

What language was Cumbric a branch of?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Celtic I believe?

And speaking of the Celts, which Celtic leader took on the Greeks at Thermopylae?

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
Brennus.

Who is depicted on the twenty Kenyan Shilling note?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What is the purpose of the Large Hadron Collider?
I don't think this one was properly answered, so I'll use a snippet from the wiki page.
The Large Hadron Collider was built for the purpose of testing various predictions of high-energy physics, including the existence of the hypothesized Higgs boson and of the large family of new particles predicted by supersymmetry.

Who is depicted on the twenty Kenyan Shilling note?

Daniel arap Moi

What is the brightest star in the Andromeda Galaxy?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Alpheratz (Alpha Andromedae).

What do bananas grow on?

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
they grow on shoots, rather than trees

the most dangerous animal in the world?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I assume that by dangerous you mean "has killed the most people in history."
Therefore, the answer is the malaria-carrying mosquito.

How many people did Frankenstein kill?

Also, they grow on herbs. They are fucking massive and look a lot like trees =0

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
None, since the name of the monster is not frankenstein, its the name of it's creator.
what type of plants are bamboos?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Grass.

What colour is water?