RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
gayness

Rep:
Level 90
It does, it is debating the fact that gay people that dont have life should go.
I live in brighton, believe it or not it is the gay capitol of england (true ya know)
First chance I get i'm leavin, every where you go theres a stupid gay person!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: Mental
No they dont.They dont understand me.They are not Bi. Im popular in my school for your information im not hated.And  I don't cry myself to sleep everynight.

You are obviously the only one who doesn't understand me so go inside your room and start thinking twice before you flame me

That was possibly the most Emo-proving post you've ever made.

Mental you've pretty much sealed your fate as far as this forum goes. Even if Blaze staretd to act really nice and be kind to everybody he'd still be hated. :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
look guys blue is sexist just face it he dosent like gays.i dont have a problem with it.and blue come on man damn u going to flame someone every post u make damn man grow up.and silver whats up with the emo stuff not all emo pepole are gay.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
No, all Emo people are Bi. Which makes them just as freaky as gay people!

Rep:
Level 90
ok your sexist to u dont like bis or gays.and how are they freaky if get a girlfriend and then after ug et with her she tells u shes bi would u leave her?o stay with her.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
I'd make sure shes not bi before going out with her. Also sexism means to insult a member of the opposite sex! This is called homophobia!
Get it right! XD

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Sexism is gender you idiot.

Rep:
Level 90
look i couldent think of the word for it k sexist is the first word that poped into my head so i typed it anywasy how would u find out if she was bi or not?and also homophobia is fear of homosexuals idiot.and id your calling yourself that then u fear them.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
Homosexial means gay you idiot! And I wasn't refering to Bi's. Bi's are bad, but not as bad as gays. I mean who the fuck wants a cock up there ass?

Finally.Wildrj is saying EVERYTHING i feel.
Why would you leave your girlfriend just cause she gets attracted to boys and girls.And also..Gay people do.Your straight so obviously you wouldn't.

Rep:
Level 90
i know what it means u said your homopobic so that emans u fear gay pepole if u have to google it.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
I didn't say I would. I'm just saying.
Also gay people get attracted to just men. Also how would you know this, is there something your not telling us mental *shifts eyes*

Rep:
Level 90
yo pie mental is bi i belive he has it in like 4 post and damn man your hovering over this post arent u i put a post up not even a minute later u post dang man o yeah i think im hovering over this post to.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
I reply to any post that is popular, also posts that I know are going to be directed at me XD

Rep:
Level 90
same anyways i think the fight ended about now so umm whos the next 2 in line to fight.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
This is not a fight, tis a debate.

Rep:
Level 90
same thing u fight about your oppion u can call it a debate a fight or a arugment there all the same thing.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Debates generally don't contain words like "idiot" or "dumbass."

Well, okay, maybe for 15 year olds...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: thatsmypie
Homosexial means gay you idiot! And I wasn't refering to Bi's. Bi's are bad, but not as bad as gays. I mean who the f*ck wants a cock up there ass?

As far as my definition goes for someone being bi-sexual...is the attraction and relations with both genders. Meaning they do guys and chicks...so virtually what you just said contradicted itself.  :roll:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Homophobia and/or Sexism do not belong in intelligent debate. Things like that are biases that blind people from reason and the truth. Intelligent debate is for open and INTELLIGENT discussion on a variety of controvercial topics. I am not asking that you say being gay is okay if you don't think it is. I am, however, asking that you provide valid reasons other then "It is wrong." and "Who would like that?". These things aren't reasons and they are anti-productive.

Frankly, if you aren't going to add anything useful or intelligent to the conversation (this includes you, mental) then please, shut the hell up.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: thatsmypie
Homosexial means gay you idiot! And I wasn't refering to Bi's. Bi's are bad, but not as bad as gays. I mean who the f*ck wants a cock up there ass?

Certinaly not your girlfriend when you have that attitude!!

And I odn't see whats wrong with people and gay people.  When you think about it... sometimes the nicest people are the gyas or the bis.  They're also MUCH easier to talk too.  Well.. in a way.  Like it's easier to talk to a lesbian girl than a straight girl because you get this feeling like you're similar (if you're a straight/bi guy or a bi/homosexual girl)

ANYWAY...  Homophobia is overrated.  It's like being afraid of the dark, and I have a lot of homophobic friends... they don't sem to appreciate me saying that I'm bi until I try both, but that's life.  Get over it, and debate doesn't mean fight.  Debate means to state your case against another's case... in other words a peaceful argument.

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
well, you have to be always honest about your sexuality. you just can't keep hiding it or pretending to be not one of them, you are just fooling yourself and its plain stupid...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Homosexual people are only attracted to people of their own gender.
Heterosexual people are only attracted to people of their opposite gender.

If you are in between the two extremums then you are bisexual. Not bisexual in the zoological meaning or you would be a hermaphrodite, but bisexual in the sense that you are attracted to both genders.
Now if you are heavily attracted towards 1 gender and just very slightly towards another gender you would by definition still be a bisexual.
In general speaking you are bisexual if you are more than just slightly attracted to both genders.

You can notice that I not once mentioned people being gay, why? The reason for this is because you can be gay without being homosexual.

But Homophobia is different then thinking its wrong.Phobia means fear.Homo means Same.Which is stupid all they did was hide the sexual part.Now sexism is different.Wildrj said Blue is sexist.Blue is KINDA because he thinks lesbians are awsome and gays should be killed.Thats sexism.Not thinking homosexual is wrong.

Anyway you have no right to say its right or wrong.
Inless you want to go up to a gay person and say they have no freedom and can not date whoever they want to cause their sexuality is wrong.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Mental
But Homophobia is different then thinking its wrong.Phobia means fear.Homo means Same.Which is stupid all they did was hide the sexual part.Now sexism is different.Wildrj said Blue is sexist.Blue is KINDA because he thinks lesbians are awsome and gays should be killed.Thats sexism.Not thinking homosexual is wrong.

Anyway you have no right to say its right or wrong.
Inless you want to go up to a gay person and say they have no freedom and can not date whoever they want to cause their sexuality is wrong.

the freedom of the stupid mob is not something that should exist, and in this rate democracy will fall quicker than you think.
so let go of the concept that you can do what you want, you cannot
you do not exist, you are just a piece that has no meaning in a little game of faith.

ya want me to step up? here
gay = wrong
lesbians are awsome cause they are hot, but they are brain damaged just as much as you, but i seriously don't care cause they are hot
are you hot? no!
then you should die >> you and all the ugly lesbians and the freakling gay and bi guys.

whats dumber is that i didn't post for a couple of pages and suddenly cause you cannot defend yourself you use my name.

i am not sexist, i think boys and girls are equal, but at least some lesbians are hot , and being hot = having a use
your only use is cutting your family tree, which is a really good use but can be filled quicker by simply finishing you off.

so merry xmas and to all good night >>
holy shit my sig was big!