RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
gayness

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
is it alright to be gay? i think yes
what do you think? (btw im gay)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I unlocked the original Homosexuality topic for you:

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6222

If it goes gay again (lol) It'll have to be locked again.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
Copy Cat XD

Quote from: pkmemanyp
is it alright to be gay? i think yes
what do you think? (btw im gay)

Im Bi.But don't let Blue find out your gay..He really hates them.
As do a whole bunch of the people on that topic and you can read me arguing...Yeah thats why it was locked in the first place..

Rep:
Level 91
mental you actually give gay and drugged and stupid and emo and mental and ignorant people a bad name

and you are brain damaged, don't forget it

do us all a favor and :
a. shut up
b. leave forever
c. in the future when you see that something says "intelligent" understand that YOU DO NOT BELONG
holy shit my sig was big!

Wow blue do you really want all these topics locked again?
And Pk,This is EXACTLY what i mean.

Blue im not brain damaged.PM me proof that i am.
And remember you cant use the word "Nature" In it cause you are not nature.You are a foolish human like Every one else. You can not control anything. And for the record,Shut doesn't go up.Now leave this topic Blue
It says Intelligent Debate as the forum name.Therefor,You do not belong.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I agree with blue then. Homosexuality is wrong. It goes against nature. If all mankind was gay there'd be no mankind.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

Well do you have the guts to go up to a gay person and say "You are wrong"
And to tell them They shouldn't be allowed to date who they want to

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Now now, homosexuality is not wrong.
It is a good natural way to herd the faults from the good ones.

Rep:
Level 89
Why are you guys replying to this? There is another gayness topic down the page!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

That topic is locked.Thats why

Rep:
Level 89
Why are you trying to start more arguments?
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
cause he is a twat and he can't keep his mouth shut.
the existance of gay people is a blessing, no one needs hunger problems anyways right?

the existance of people like mental is also a blessing, been too long since any group proved itself worthy of being mindless slaves

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Lock this flame war before it gets hot. (As if it were not already)

OMG blue why do you ALWAYS have to do this?!?!

Whatever,Im not waisting a post on you.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
also im not properly gay (as in i dont act it)

Finally,Pk,I bet everyone thinks i have A high voice wears tights and jogs everymorning.
I have a low voice, Jeans with kneeholes, and plays guitar everymorning

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Mental

this is called a post, idiot.

hmm...and there are many types of gay people.. they are normal, nature is simply using them to minimize the human race (seeing as they cannot multiply) so that's all there is to it.

and mental i bet you cry every day thinking everyone hates you cause they don't understand

newsflash, they understand and thus they hate you.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
come on dont be so harsh  :(
if you dont like someone you just don't like them but dont go all mad on them jesus.... :x

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: pkmemanyp
come on dont be so harsh  :(
if you dont like someone you just don't like them but dont go all mad on them jesus.... :x

welcome to crank's , the one place in which bans are not an option, so if someone like mental fails to learn the lesson after he got beated up all over, you just have to tell him how dumb he really is.

Rep:
Level 90
lol look at blue pwn everyone!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Finally,Pk,I bet everyone thinks i have A high voice wears tights and jogs everymorning.
I have a low voice, Jeans with kneeholes, and plays guitar everymorning
i dont like you i hate you go die you suck

hay guys did i do this rite?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Quote from: blueXx

this is called a post, idiot.

hmm...and there are many types of gay people.. they are normal, nature is simply using them to minimize the human race (seeing as they cannot multiply) so that's all there is to it.

and mental i bet you cry every day thinking everyone hates you cause they don't understand

newsflash, they understand and thus they hate you.

No they dont.They dont understand me.They are not Bi. Im popular in my school for your information im not hated.And  I don't cry myself to sleep everynight.

You are obviously the only one who doesn't understand me so go inside your room and start thinking twice before you flame me

Rep:
Level 96
This thread really doesn't belong in the intelligent debate forum.

Rep:
Level 90
It does, it is debating the fact that gay people that dont have life should go.
I live in brighton, believe it or not it is the gay capitol of england (true ya know)
First chance I get i'm leavin, every where you go theres a stupid gay person!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
No they dont.They dont understand me.They are not Bi. Im popular in my school for your information im not hated.And  I don't cry myself to sleep everynight.

You are obviously the only one who doesn't understand me so go inside your room and start thinking twice before you flame me

That was possibly the most Emo-proving post you've ever made.

Mental you've pretty much sealed your fate as far as this forum goes. Even if Blaze staretd to act really nice and be kind to everybody he'd still be hated. :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
look guys blue is sexist just face it he dosent like gays.i dont have a problem with it.and blue come on man damn u going to flame someone every post u make damn man grow up.and silver whats up with the emo stuff not all emo pepole are gay.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
No, all Emo people are Bi. Which makes them just as freaky as gay people!

Rep:
Level 90
ok your sexist to u dont like bis or gays.and how are they freaky if get a girlfriend and then after ug et with her she tells u shes bi would u leave her?o stay with her.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
I'd make sure shes not bi before going out with her. Also sexism means to insult a member of the opposite sex! This is called homophobia!
Get it right! XD

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Sexism is gender you idiot.

Rep:
Level 90
look i couldent think of the word for it k sexist is the first word that poped into my head so i typed it anywasy how would u find out if she was bi or not?and also homophobia is fear of homosexuals idiot.and id your calling yourself that then u fear them.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
Homosexial means gay you idiot! And I wasn't refering to Bi's. Bi's are bad, but not as bad as gays. I mean who the fuck wants a cock up there ass?

Finally.Wildrj is saying EVERYTHING i feel.
Why would you leave your girlfriend just cause she gets attracted to boys and girls.And also..Gay people do.Your straight so obviously you wouldn't.

Rep:
Level 90
i know what it means u said your homopobic so that emans u fear gay pepole if u have to google it.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
I didn't say I would. I'm just saying.
Also gay people get attracted to just men. Also how would you know this, is there something your not telling us mental *shifts eyes*

Rep:
Level 90
yo pie mental is bi i belive he has it in like 4 post and damn man your hovering over this post arent u i put a post up not even a minute later u post dang man o yeah i think im hovering over this post to.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
I reply to any post that is popular, also posts that I know are going to be directed at me XD

Rep:
Level 90
same anyways i think the fight ended about now so umm whos the next 2 in line to fight.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
This is not a fight, tis a debate.

Rep:
Level 90
same thing u fight about your oppion u can call it a debate a fight or a arugment there all the same thing.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
Debates generally don't contain words like "idiot" or "dumbass."

Well, okay, maybe for 15 year olds...

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: thatsmypie
Homosexial means gay you idiot! And I wasn't refering to Bi's. Bi's are bad, but not as bad as gays. I mean who the f*ck wants a cock up there ass?

As far as my definition goes for someone being bi-sexual...is the attraction and relations with both genders. Meaning they do guys and chicks...so virtually what you just said contradicted itself.  :roll:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Homophobia and/or Sexism do not belong in intelligent debate. Things like that are biases that blind people from reason and the truth. Intelligent debate is for open and INTELLIGENT discussion on a variety of controvercial topics. I am not asking that you say being gay is okay if you don't think it is. I am, however, asking that you provide valid reasons other then "It is wrong." and "Who would like that?". These things aren't reasons and they are anti-productive.

Frankly, if you aren't going to add anything useful or intelligent to the conversation (this includes you, mental) then please, shut the hell up.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: thatsmypie
Homosexial means gay you idiot! And I wasn't refering to Bi's. Bi's are bad, but not as bad as gays. I mean who the f*ck wants a cock up there ass?

Certinaly not your girlfriend when you have that attitude!!

And I odn't see whats wrong with people and gay people.  When you think about it... sometimes the nicest people are the gyas or the bis.  They're also MUCH easier to talk too.  Well.. in a way.  Like it's easier to talk to a lesbian girl than a straight girl because you get this feeling like you're similar (if you're a straight/bi guy or a bi/homosexual girl)

ANYWAY...  Homophobia is overrated.  It's like being afraid of the dark, and I have a lot of homophobic friends... they don't sem to appreciate me saying that I'm bi until I try both, but that's life.  Get over it, and debate doesn't mean fight.  Debate means to state your case against another's case... in other words a peaceful argument.

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
well, you have to be always honest about your sexuality. you just can't keep hiding it or pretending to be not one of them, you are just fooling yourself and its plain stupid...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Homosexual people are only attracted to people of their own gender.
Heterosexual people are only attracted to people of their opposite gender.

If you are in between the two extremums then you are bisexual. Not bisexual in the zoological meaning or you would be a hermaphrodite, but bisexual in the sense that you are attracted to both genders.
Now if you are heavily attracted towards 1 gender and just very slightly towards another gender you would by definition still be a bisexual.
In general speaking you are bisexual if you are more than just slightly attracted to both genders.

You can notice that I not once mentioned people being gay, why? The reason for this is because you can be gay without being homosexual.

But Homophobia is different then thinking its wrong.Phobia means fear.Homo means Same.Which is stupid all they did was hide the sexual part.Now sexism is different.Wildrj said Blue is sexist.Blue is KINDA because he thinks lesbians are awsome and gays should be killed.Thats sexism.Not thinking homosexual is wrong.

Anyway you have no right to say its right or wrong.
Inless you want to go up to a gay person and say they have no freedom and can not date whoever they want to cause their sexuality is wrong.

Rep:
Level 91
But Homophobia is different then thinking its wrong.Phobia means fear.Homo means Same.Which is stupid all they did was hide the sexual part.Now sexism is different.Wildrj said Blue is sexist.Blue is KINDA because he thinks lesbians are awsome and gays should be killed.Thats sexism.Not thinking homosexual is wrong.

Inless you want to go up to a gay person and say they have no freedom and can not date whoever they want to cause their sexuality is wrong.

the freedom of the stupid mob is not something that should exist, and in this rate democracy will fall quicker than you think.
so let go of the concept that you can do what you want, you cannot
you do not exist, you are just a piece that has no meaning in a little game of faith.

ya want me to step up? here
gay = wrong
lesbians are awsome cause they are hot, but they are brain damaged just as much as you, but i seriously don't care cause they are hot
are you hot? no!
then you should die >> you and all the ugly lesbians and the freakling gay and bi guys.

whats dumber is that i didn't post for a couple of pages and suddenly cause you cannot defend yourself you use my name.

i am not sexist, i think boys and girls are equal, but at least some lesbians are hot , and being hot = having a use
your only use is cutting your family tree, which is a really good use but can be filled quicker by simply finishing you off.

so merry xmas and to all good night >>

the freedom of the stupid mob is not something that should exist, and in this rate democracy will fall quicker than you think.
you do not exist, you are just a piece that has no meaning in a little game of faith.

gay = wrong
lesbians are awsome cause they are hot, but they are brain damaged just as much as you, but i seriously don't care cause they are hot
are you hot? no!
then you should die >> you and all the ugly lesbians and the freakling gay and bi guys.

whats dumber is that i didn't post for a couple of pages and suddenly cause you cannot defend yourself you use my name.

i am not sexist, i think boys and girls are equal, but at least some lesbians are hot , and being hot = having a use
your only use is cutting your family tree, which is a really good use but can be filled quicker by simply finishing you off.

Dude i used your name cause Wildrj said you were sexist.
And there is no way im ruining my family tree.My family has been around before the Pilgrims were born. Democracy would not fail.And i want you to prove that beside they can not multiply.Cause they don't need to.
Adoption agencies are open sperm banks are open.And go tell im not hot to the mob of the girls at school.Im like john mayer to them.

Rep:
Level 91
correction you are a dork (unless that's what you meant by that twat)
democracy will fail as the politicians are all liers and at some point i promise you someone will takeover , democracy is simply weak, just be happy you are alive in the age of democracy cause i am 95% sure it will fall in the long run of say 100-200 years, maybe less, it's fairly new is all (not the concept which was used by the greeks loads of years ago, but the "free world's" democracy)

and you don't get it but nature didn't plan no sperm banks or anything of sort, nature is trying to kill you, get the hint already

What the hell are you smoking blue.Yes there has been how do you think Asexual animals reproduice?
And you didn't say anything about gays when you were talking about democracy failing that was the question.Don't you read?!?!?!

If you wanna continue to argue..Make sure you get your damn facts before you post.

Rep:
Level 91
:shock: you don't understand the diffrence between certain animal groups and human apes?
you are really that stupid?
well yes you are  :roll:

democracy falling has nothing to do with your brain being gay, just with being weak, though without it you simply won't be allowed to be gay so that's that

Rep:
Level 90
blue your not from the U.S.A are u.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Umm no duh.
Blue is not from US im guessing hes from isreal or however you spell it.
Im from germany woah That place has no democracy and yet im Bi anyway.

Rep:
Level 90

gay = wrong
are you hot? no!

Dude i used your name cause Wildrj said you were sexist.
And there is no way im ruining my family tree.My family has been around before the Pilgrims were born. Democracy would not fail.And i want you to prove that beside they can not multiply.Cause they don't need to.
Adoption agencies are open sperm banks are open.And go tell im not hot to the mob of the girls at school.Im like john mayer to them.

Everyones family tree has been going around since pilgrims were born  :whoa: What makes yours so special?

Rep:
Level 91
Umm no duh.

well a. how many more times am i going to say i am from israel before your damaged brain stop "guessing" and start realizing?

and b. germany actually got a democracy.. and if you live there and you don't know that then...

well.. you are brain damaged so i am not shocked...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blaze,Jesse and now Mental..

And yeah..when we have a locked topic for this..read the posts..this is almost topic and fight repeating......

And Mental..why are u arguing with a gui far superior than u and who you know will beat u in the arguement...sojust dont insult just because he someties gives a small joke,

HE BLAMED THE WHOLE ARSHES thing on me...i didnt get angry....i thought it was funny....
Arlen is hot.

Umm no duh.

well a. how many more times am i going to say i am from israel before your damaged brain stop "guessing" and start realizing?

\

well.. you are brain damaged so i am not shocked...

Because you only said it like a couple times and i wasn't sure if you lived there or not because..I dont know why its wierd.

You ARE immature and its not possible for me to be brain damaged because brain damage occurs after a disease or old age.

Rep:
Level 91
lol naughty boy you "dumped" a small part of my post but very well

and i am calling you brain damaged because of the attraction to people of your gender we talked about the brain waves (yes i know the is a better term i just don't remember it in english ~.~) and their relation to multiplying subject already

Rep:
Level 102
I agree with BlueXx there, it's not natural to be gay.

Forget emotions and all that rubbish. On an instinct level, it's wrong. That's why I think it's wrong.
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I totally agree, I've never seen a gay dog or bird.

Rep:
Level 90
ive seen a gay dog and yes it hade a gay dog lover dotn ask me how i know u dont whant to know trust me anyways i have seen a gay dog thats all i wanted to say.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah, fucking type like a person so can read it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You would find gay animals if you looked hard enough. However, it is indeed a rare occurance.

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: GilgameshRO
You would find gay animals if you looked hard enough. However, it is indeed a rare occurance.
Truth.

Rep:
Level 90
kool so i saw a rare accurence sweet.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

There is no wrong.There is no right.You cant change a person by saying its wrong.This topic should be locked.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Blue why do care that he is a fag? Personaly I care less about others does him being gay affect you in anyway?
But personally I'm antigay but why do care about others sexual orientation?
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: sepiroth666
Blue why do care that he is a fag? Personaly I care less about others does him being gay affect you in anyway?
But personally I'm antigay but why do care about others sexual orientation?

waaaaiiiiiiiiittttt a minute

You could care less, and you're an anti-gay. You're asking blue how it affects him, and why he cares, but you care, because you're anti-gay, but wait, no you don't, because you said you could personally care less about others. But I guess blue is anti-gay, so you'd understand, but wait, no you don't, because you're asking him why it affects him, because you don't understand because you don't personally care about others, so it doesn't af

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
I'm anti-gay in the sence I aint gay and will not tell some1 go be faggit.
But for the most part I dont care about others.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 90
Being gay is fine!
There is nothing wrong with it at all ... sometimes I'm gay
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 90
finnaly someone else agrees with me and mental ty blaze
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
I guess I didn't really make my position clear.

For what it's worth, I'm on Mental's/wildrj's/Blaze's side as well.

Rep:
Level 90
wow heres the debate score so far

Gay ok                                gay bad
-----------                          --------------
wildrj                                  everyone else
blaze
mental
arlenreyb
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
^your list just proved gay is not ok look who says its ok...
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 90
~
I defended it from my first post.  Anyway Sephiroth didn't say he believed it was wrong, just chose that he doesn't want to be gay.

I think...

Rep:
Level 90
ok i will fix the list when this debate ends probbley never anyways srry i probley forgot to add u i apologize.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
^your list just proved gay is not ok look who says its ok...

Well, that was mature.

(lol, I know, "internet." It's cool, don't worry.)

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
well I did'nt lie
For something to be Ok it must social acceptable and its not social accetable to be gay here(notice how the gays are usally getting flamed)
-Joseph Stalin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Gayness Is Bad...we should have another poll...whatever win good/bad NOONE WILL ARGUE OR FIGHT after that...and yeah in thatsmypies topic homosexuality is already voted wrong so why r u ppl defending urself for something which u know ur gonna loose becuuse ur like 5 and the ones who think gayness is bad are like say...15..Hard work and confidence and determination does not work in such things so i adviceu ppl to give up fighting.
If u ppl want me to make it clear..Why did not India fight British until they had enough force..cuz they knew against soo many little are not so good.
U must be thinking bout freedom fighters..who hanged themselves and fought alone.
THIS IS NOT LIKE THAT! IF YA WANT HANG URSELF OUR OPINION IS NOT GONNA CHANGE AND THERE ISNO NEED TO FIGHT AND ARGUE ON THE TOPIC!

Just think....Once...Have u ever done homosexuality?NO! can u do it? NO! u'll feel...yucky..SO IF YA CANT DO IT DONT SUPPORT IT! and if u say u can...ppl who think gayness is bad..will get there laugh of a time so..LEAVE IT!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: Nightwolf
Gayness Is Bad
You expect us to keep quiet after saying something like that? Seriously, you just made a huge post telling us to stop arguing WHILE you, once again, pushed your belief that gayness was wrong on us. I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, Nightwolf.

If you want us to just leave it, then stop posting about it.

Rep:
Level 90
~
The United States didn't win the Revolutionary war through a Democratic poll.  It doesn't matter how many people think it's wrong, you people obviously don't listen.  What is wrong with homosexuality? YOU HAVE NOTHING!  It just doesn't seem to be 'natural'.  You know in school, my friend says that everyone thinks I'm nice they'rej ust afraid of me because I act different and have a face covered in acne half the time.

Just think....Once...Have u ever done homosexuality?NO! can u do it? NO!

Oh and Nightolf, theres a lot of homosexual people out there.  And if they can't find them they'll just find the bis. It's not wrong, it's just a different way of life.  Nightwolf, if you lived in a fishing boat and hunted for sharks your whole life I wouldn't say you're wrong or stupid.  Think about that before you go yelling off at people for wanted to be different because they just aren't the same.  It's much better to accept homosexuality than it is to hide it when you are.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I am on no-ones site cuz i dont wanna fight but i think its bad.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
well I did'nt lie
For something to be Ok it must social acceptable and its not social accetable to be gay here(notice how the gays are usally getting flamed)

Okay, your turn.

You're way too much of a conformist. From what I can see, you are a mindless slave of society with no free will or mind of your own. We have minds and the ability to think so we can think for ourselves, so how about you use that ability?

If you, and by you I mean YOU, and not society, think that homosexuality is wrong, then that's taking a standpoint I can respect, but the way you put it makes you sound like society's puppet.

And socially acceptable only applies to what the majority thinks, and nothing more. Socially acceptable does not always equal morally or ethically acceptable. For example, (and I just googled for an example) according to an online poll for Ireland, smoking cannabis IS considered socially acceptable. Would it be, here? Hm.
I am on no-ones site cuz i dont wanna fight but i think its bad.

By expressing your opinion, you have, in fact, taken a side.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
I never said that the reason I'm not gay I just said thats why what I said was true. Also I am slave of society just for liking boobies? I never said I hate gay ppl.
-Joseph Stalin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
gayness is bad
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
As was said earlier, you have no way to prove that you are right. No one has shown any real reasons as to why "gayness is bad" aside from perhaps blue. But most people hardly even consider reproduction as the great culmination of their life. To many people it is something nice to do, and many others feel it is something they would never want to do (but I'll save that for another topic. :?)

The point is that the only decent reason given for being against gay people is that they will never reproduce. But, to many people, this is a non-issue anyways.

Otherwise, everyone talking shit about or to gay people are biased unrational assholes, unless they can give decent reasoning to support themselves. The ones who are really "bad" are in fact the ones claiming that gayness is bad.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: DeathTrooper

Just think....Once...Have u ever done homosexuality?NO! can u do it? NO!

Oh and Nightolf, theres a lot of homosexual people out there.  And if they can't find them they'll just find the bis. It's not wrong, it's just a different way of life.  Nightwolf, if you lived in a fishing boat and hunted for sharks your whole life I wouldn't say you're wrong or stupid.  Think about that before you go yelling off at people for wanted to be different because they just aren't the same.  It's much better to accept homosexuality than it is to hide it when you are.

I was talking to the posters of good...and yeah..we dont have anypoint to say gayness is bad gilgamesh...you're right but by thinking about it..u feel yucky..how can a guy be gay.. i thinks...its yucky!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I never said that the reason I'm not gay

I don't recall ever calling your sexuality into question.
Quote from: you then
I just said thats why what I said was true.

And I said it sounded like you only thought so because society told you to. I wasn't necessarily accusing you of anything, and I even offered you my respect in that post. I only said that it sounded like you are anti-gay because society tells you to be anti-gay. So tell me, why are you really anti-gay? Because you think it's wrong, or because society thinks it's wrong? :D
Also I am slave of society just for liking boobies?

If you only like them because society tells you to, then yes.
I think you're missing the point of my argument, frivilous and pointless though it may be. :D
Eh, don't worry about it, it's not important.
I never said I hate gay ppl.

I never said you did.

Just to throw this out there: I'm not debating in this thread to try and convince you to change your mind. I'm just challenging your beliefs. That's what people do in debates. Honestly, I'm enjoying this because I'm getting a better idea of how the other side thinks.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: arlenreyb
I guess I didn't really make my position clear.

For what it's worth, I'm on Mental's/wildrj's/Blaze's side as well.

is that a good side to be on? lol
one should stop standing for their less important points until one gains the power to withstand the powerful group who oppose that concept.

meh this is running in circles

here are the sides:
gay = bad - why?
your brain is not working normally, something mixed up, it's not your fault and you cannot change it, but it's still not the right way for the brain to work.

gay = good - why?
a.omg you not tell people who date and  who not i choose!!! omg i chooseee!!!
(aka another good reason for not letting people be gay.. i mean.. lol look at the guy XD)

but meh, behind his ignorance you could always see that the point of the freedom of speech exists.
(lol though sometimes the freedom of speech goes too far)

b. not disturbing - this topic is disturbing and it wouldn't be here without them that's my view of it.
no matter how you look at it, it's existance does have it's effect on you, as small or as big as it might be.
surely i could "ignore the topic" or "ignore every other thing there is a gay person in" but that still won't be the same as not having those in the first place now will it?

though this could still stand as a point for gayness ebing ok cause it could be ignored.

but can anyone give me 1 reason why being gay is a good thing?

there are many other ways to abuse the freedom of speech..

Rep:
Level 96
Being gay is good if you are, in fact, gay. Being gay and not accepting it, or not being gay, could result in serious emotional or mental distress from the repression, which could possibly lead to assault, rape, or even murder. In that sense, accepting that you are gay when you are, in fact, gay, or in other words, being gay is conceivably better than repressing it and letting it manifest into something violent.

And those of us that accept gay people aren't "ignoring the topic," as you said. We're accepting it. That's the complete opposite of ignoring something.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
This topic is so gay

sorry couldnt help myself
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 96
lol, I'm just being weird here. Like I said before, don't take everything I say too seriously, this is just another amusing thought I had.

Personally, I think being gay is disgusting. That's because I'm not gay. To me, picturing myself romantically or sexually involved with another man is absolutely repulsive. However, I'm not about to go around enforcing my own beliefs on other people. A person's body is their own damn business.

Personally, I think tattoos are also disgusting. That's because I'd never get a tattoo. To me, picturing myself with a tattoo is absolutely repulsive. However, I'm not about to go around enforcing my own beliefs on other people. A person's body is their own damn business.

Personally, I think being a garbage collector is also disgusting. That's because I'd never want to be a garbage collector. To me, picturing myself hanging on the back of that filthy, smelly truck and playing with trash all day is absolutely repulsive. However, I'm not about to go around enforcing my own beliefs on other people. A person's profession is their own damn choice (sometimes), and in this case, the thing that I find so disgusting is absolutely essential in American society.

Is it okay to be a garbage collector? Yes, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it!
Is it okay to get a tattoo? Yes, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it!
Is it okay for one man to have sex with another man? Yes, but I sure as hell wouldn't do him!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Gayness Is Bad. Every one thinks gayness is bad.ALMOST EVERYONE! No need to argue.It has been judged 2 times(in this and thatsmypies topic) that gayness is bad so we just leave it agreeing that the ppl who think gayness is bad once again win.
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Gayness is bad, it's stupid, and gay people don't deserve to live. We got that people. No need to discuss it again :?

Rep:
Level 102
Check out TheRotS posting in Intelligent Debate :|

This is just going in circles. I could say something in favour of either side while locking, but that would be nasty.
bringing sexy back

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
mental you actually give gay and drugged and stupid and emo and mental and ignorant people a bad name

and you are brain damaged, don't forget it

do us all a favor and :
a. shut up
b. leave forever
c. in the future when you see that something says "intelligent" understand that YOU DO NOT BELONG
I know it was a long time ago, but, WOO! go Blue!

As I said before, I dont want o be gay, but I know gay people, and I'm fine with it. Infact I know 6 gay Polygomists. I might start a topic about polygomists now.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Gay polygamy?

...Is there a point to that?

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, for if you like the same sex, and a variety. Like my mother likes milk (from female cows) and uses it both hot and cold! Gay Polygamy!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Atomic LAWL
NO MORE GAY TOPICS/POSTS PLEASE... THEY JUST GO IN CIRCLES AND YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO CHANGE SOMEONES OPINON ABOUT SEXUALITY IN A FORUM POST

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
I think they entertain and make the world go round. Also, You changed my opinion.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Atomic LAWL
I thought It would be Ironic if it did change someones opinion lol

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89