RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Super Fun Interactive Holk's Adventure!!!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The idea is simple. I start you off with the beginnings of a graphic adventure, and you all tell me where you want it to go next. I will update this as often as possible, so keep those ideas coming. They can be funny, but try and progress the storyline along. Try to keep them to the immediate subject. After all, as shitty as my pictures are, I can only draw so fast. Ok, here goes!

One day, Holk went to the local Wal-Mart to purchase a new Wiimote.

Upon arriving at his home, he was shocked to find that his apartment was trashed!

He began looking around through the mess, when he happened to notice a strange urn that wasn't there when he had left.

He picked it up to get a closer look, and saw that there was a tag tied to it.

So, he did. When nothing happened, he did what any normal person would do in this situation, and dumped the urn upside down.

What strange devilry was this?! Some sort of reddish substance poured out all over the floor!

...?

=O

Then the red substance said to him, "Hey bro, ya wanna get high?"

NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT COMES NEXT!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 06:24:05 PM by Holkeye »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
=O

Then the red substance said to him, "Hey bro, ya wanna get high?"

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Holk and the red slime find themselves oddly attracted to each other, it was truly love at first site. While even though the red slime, "Mr. Jingles" could only speak Spanish, luckily Holk new the language of the heart, the language of love... The two united in a passion furious explosion as Mr. Jingles started to feel up Holk's leg. They decided to take things to the bedroom...

Mr. Jingles, while likeing to swallow, turned out to be the male of his spiecies, but worse for Holk, Mr. Jingles was also the pitcher.

Would Holk make the ultimate sacrifice for the love of his life? ...

Edit: LoL, didn't get that you would be drawing it all, just ignore :3
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 06:43:49 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Blizzard enters and says: NO HOLK DON'T LOOKS LIKE HE'S AT STAGE THREE ALREADY
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
at which point Holk runs over and kisses Blizzard passionately.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
And they make a sweet mansex threesome with the red slime

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It was during this process where they discovered that Red Slime is actually a female!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Lomi walks in with a camera. He takes a few pictures and posts them on RMRK.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Where every one is shocken and appauled, but strangely aroused.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
DS decides this is as good of a time as any to confess her true feelings of love to Blizzard. ;8

Rep:
Level 102
Then one of Blizzard's  girlfriends walks into the room...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then I walk in drunk as hell and throw up on her shoes.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
She gets super pissed and beats the shit out of you.
Meanwhile, the orgy is going at it like rabbits.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then Manowar comes in totally pissed off and joins the orgy. Then I wander around in a drunken haze, Untill I realize I can fly. So I fly in drunken haze around the worlds most METAL orgy.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
and then Holk says "okay, you guys suck at this game" and closes the thread.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its not that you guys suck at it, its that you're saying a bunch of things that i can't draw. Like a metal orgy.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You can draw a heavy metal orgy, because I belive in you and stuff. Damn, I'm too used be being an ass to be effective at being nice to people.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I got it!

Then the poor boy takes the light and gets high

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Then he passes out and the orange blob slices his heart out and gives it to someone else for an open heart transplant

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
and they all lived happily ever after

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That was what Holk thought, but then suddenly he was woken up at night, by a 9-1 foot tall Figure.
He was accompanied by many other creatures
"Sup Holk? I'm Frankenstien, this is Mr. OMG I'M FOUND, i mean Hyde, and the Mummy, Werewolf, so yeah we all were wondering if you could have sex with us"
Holk Agreed.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
But then woke up again, finding a small furry animal clawing at his legs

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Who wanted a bottle of whiskey.