RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Should guns be banned?

Poll

Should guns be banned in some places?

Yes
8 (33.3%)
No
16 (66.7%)
I don't have a clue
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
That is the stupidest thing that I have heard yes a sword can kill some one but not like a bullet can from 20m away

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
America= yes to guns = big crime rate
Rest of the World (expect some)= no to guns= low crime rate

I can't dumb it down any further.

I don't want to write this again...

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
people dont have the time for training, that why more people prefer guns than swords. faster and effecient. Also swords create heavy blood loss, and vital organs are more likely to be damaged, rather than such a small bullet, which depends on where it is shot on the victim, and the bullet's size. Seriously, you're really the only one to speak for swords.

onray thats not how it works. take away guns, you give more oppurtinities of killing innocents (law abiders) to the ones that use guns for awful purposes.

its piss annoying when people ignore import points, and post whatever they wish.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
No it doesn't.  Like i said before, a gun is an act, not a reaction.  Plus, barely anyone, besides the US, have guns. You can't deny it. Those countries with less "law abiders" owning guns have a lower crime rate. Your "oppuritinties" theory doesn't work then.

Rep:
Level 87
you think those less law abiders are afraid of killing someone? thats why people need guns to protect themselves. And a gun isnt an ACT its a tool used for killing, as well as swords and sticks. Its people that kill, and thats why i reccommend heavy restrictions upon them.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
people dont have the time for training, that why more people prefer guns than swords. faster and effecient. Also swords create heavy blood loss, and vital organs are more likely to be damaged, rather than such a small bullet, which depends on where it is shot on the victim, and the bullet's size. Seriously, you're really the only one to speak for swords.

onray thats not how it works. take away guns, you give more oppurtinities of killing innocents (law abiders) to the ones that use guns for awful purposes.

its piss annoying when people ignore import points, and post whatever they wish.

Why are you going into the mechanics of swords and guns, who gives a fuck about the user of the weapon, let them kill eachother, it's all the innocent people who are the important ones.

If you're stupid enough to pick up a weapon, then I sincerely hope you get killed by one.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Rep:
Level 87
is that supposed to be a freakin threat, you have a higher chance of being killed than I, because i am to defend myself. If you're thinking about letting them kill each other, why argue against guns. Get that shit through your thick head.

Rep:
Level 88
You really are ignorant, READ the posts.

Guns = Bystander might get shot.
Swords/nunchucks/normal nuns/kittens/hands/nothing/banana = Bystander doesn't get shot!!

Do you understand or do I have to draw you a picture?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
If you make a wide swing/let go you might accidentally cut them.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Try to have some dignity in your posts, both of you. (Not @ Djang)

Rep:
Level 87
it depends on whom you're gonna use the gun on. It doesnt matter the weapon, its just that all weapons kill, and i feel gun's shouldnt be banned. A guy with a sword is more of a hostile threat than a guy with a concealed weapon. You think ppl are actually gonna go fight with stix and rox? Hey look, im robbing this dude with a stick, where as he has a gun to defend himself with!

Rep:
Level 88
Your form of dignity appears to be complacency and ass-kissing, I'm better off without it.

I'm the only one who creates any real entropy around here, if you want someone to agree with you go talk to a wall.
Arguments are about disagreement and that is what I provide.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
This isn't about disorder or arguments, twat. It's debating. It ought to be polite.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 87
Your form of dignity appears to be complacency and ass-kissing, I'm better off without it.

I'm the only one who creates any real entropy around here, if you want someone to agree with you go talk to a wall.

pffft, arguements are about debate, and you're the one kisses ass. i bet if you talk to real americans, i damn well guaruntee they'll choose guns over swords. because why waste time on them, and i bet 99% of the people dont know how to use a sword any way.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
You can be rude to each other, just do it without sounding so childish.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
This thread has taken a turn for the STUPID.

Lock?
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

No, you just disagree for the sake of disagreeing. You do nothing but add ridiculous arguments that rarely make any logical sense. If you're going to play devil's advocate, you should at least be intelligent enough to do so, which is one thing you're not.

:lock:
:tinysmile: