RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Resident Evil:(no title yet)

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Working on Resident Evil rpg project need battle charsets for main character(doesnt matter what he looks like i can incorporate him into the game) with many different battle animations and weapons: shotgun, pistol, knife, red9 etc.
I also need facesets and charsets for the main character
If there is also someone to do the chipsets I would be very grateful...anything resident evily is fine for the chipsets

I will give you (both) big credit in my final project

If you need to contact me :
patrickvanlydegraf@yahoo.com  is my email

Thank You

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I have the guns sound and music only if you need
tell me,

about faceset  it's not too hard to make them, just take any photo for R.E. chara and make size samll with some
good looking . . I think so
about chara it's easy to make them just change the colors or make the chara who looks like them to be for your game.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Guildmaster of Graceful Ubiquity [GU]
Its a good idea. I, myself, am a big fan of Resident Evil. Unfortunatly i'm a newbie to the rmrk site and to rmxp, so i can't contribute anything, but good luck on your project.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Please don't necropost. This topic is from 2008.