RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Newbie here with a question....

Rep:
Level 86
I was checking this out and i was wondering if it is possible if the rpg maker can also cr8 small community like mmorpg's????? or if theres ne rpg making programs capable of doing that??? and if so can someone help me out with finding it or something?? i play a text base online rpg and wanna see if i can make like a 2d like version. im hoping i wont get flammed haha. im just really interested thats all..   ;8

-Will

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
I think if you keep talking in l33t ever again you shgould STFU and GTFO.  Also yes Elysium is a good program that I use.

Rep:
Level 86
talking l33t? huh? uh no clue what you mean by that o.0  ??? 

but neways, Elysium huh. whats that exactly? is there a site for it?

you can hit me up on yahoo or aim if you want... both screen names are warmadii im always usually logged on. and usually most of the time there...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 09:14:32 AM by Warmadii »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 86
so what is this elysium? is it like rpg maker just for online gaming? can anyone brief me a short summary of it and if it is worth it? and also does anyone know if rpg maker can host online rpg's for other ppl to log on and play????

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86

Rep:
Level 86
Step 1: Go To Google.
Step 2: Enter Search Term
Step 3: Click 'Search'
Step 4: Oorah!

You might try looking up Realm Craft also, although judging by you mediocre typing and grammar skills, I'd say that you probably don't have a job and aren't old enough to hold the license.

-BP