RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request]win/lose battle statistics

Rep:
Level 85
hi

i need a script wich i can use to show the player statistics, the total amount of battles played, time playing (i know its in the load thingy but i want to have it all together), battles lost, times died, times won, times fleed, i think thats it, im quit new to rmrk, i need a few scripts so it looks or i am only here for those few and then leave but its not, i will be on this site for as long as i will use rpgmxp. i cant find this script anywhere (maby wrong keywords) if it already exist please post the link to it,

many thanks, drakenkanon
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 05:18:40 PM by drakenkanon »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
When you make a request that has a visual component, it helps to make a mockup so that the scripter knows what you want.

Rep:
Level 85
this is the best screen i could find, i only need section B with the summary, in here it is with percents, i need it in numbers (the ammount not the %):

this one is from scarlet poker so its not like an rpg or something ;)
here is another picture:

but if you know the game "dragon quest the journey of the cursed king" there is an even better example (the thing with battles won, times fleed etc. i cant find a online picture of that, if someone knows a good way to make kinda "screenshot"/picture with my playstation please post here)
if its possible i would like to have it kind in place of memo on the next image:

i hope this is clear enough

greets, drakenkanon
(and falcon i did not had time to make this in the official script request template thingie so i will do this later on)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 03:01:13 PM by drakenkanon »