RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am in a pickle

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Please I am confused on what to buy X box  360, PS3, or Revolution(I refuse to call it Wii). Can you guys come up with pros and cons and what games I should buy with each system.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Do you like to have fun? Buy a Wii.

Do you like to throw away money? Buy a PS3(good luck finding one).

Somewhere in between? Buy a 360.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Do you want to have fun and play Zelda/Super Metroid/Smash Bros/other Nintendo exclusive games that you KNOW will be good? Get a Wii.

Wanna waste your money on a really big, heavy console with ... not too many good launch titles? Get a PS3.

Wanna play Halo? Get a XBox. Because that's really the only reason why anybody ever gets one.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I would say 360..if you want to buy one of them NOW...if you are saving up and have a year to wait then the ps3 of course....wii eh IMO the remote looks so f***ing gay
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
360 sucks, nothing good but Halo (as previously stated) ... Playstation in General sucks because just about the only thing good from that is the Kingdom Hearts and Devil May Cry games... So I'd say Wii... because that's where all the games are, with the Gamecube line dealy.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I bought a Wii, and I can agree with everyone by saying it is guaranteed awesome.

PS3: Is a system with POTENTIAL. Right now, it's line-up SUCKS. But if you look forward, to the games it's going to get later...Halo 3, Armored Core 4, etc...AWESOME. This would have been my first choice if it wasn't so expensie/ had a better line-up.

XBOX-360: I think it's junk. I played one, and it's so buggy (which I suppose is something we all should expect from Microsoft by now...) and it's "awesome graphics" are just about on par with the PS2. Don't waste your time- their exclusive titles are likely to jump ship sooner or later.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I would say 360..if you want to buy one of them NOW...if you are saving up and have a year to wait then the ps3 of course....wii eh IMO the remote looks so f***ing gay

You don't exactly have to use the remote.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
too all that pick a wii over xbox..I guess you don't like shooter, action games with blood =] I havent seen a 'tom clancy - water gun'

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Devil May Cry is a Mature game, blood squirting everywhere. I'm all into it, but that's for PS. But like I said, there are just more interesting games for Wii (or the Gamecube series mabob) than forX-box or PS

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I suppose then you're one of those people that thinks Nintendo consoles only have kiddy games, and no mature games?

I've already played shooter games, why would I want to play several of the same thing over and over?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't know, but I love the GTA series, and ALL sports games...I don;t see much varity in a nintendo system..rpg....rpg...O O resident evil ...and then some 100 mario games...another rpg...you get the pic..hey I even get oblivion
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 02:38:14 AM by Nouman6 »

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I can't seem to find too many more rpg's on Gamecube, 'side from like... the Zelda and Tales series'... was Pikmin an rpg? Meh... anyway, it's mostly all sports and 4 player games. And some action adventure type of deals... and then there are games like, as you said, Resident Evil and then games like the Clash of Ninja series, which... whether being a Naruto fan or not, can get pretty interesting and actually really fun to play when you're with 2 or 3 other people.

That's just scratching the surface...

But my opinion doesn't matter much. All we have down in Australia are X-box and it's Halo games. Everything else is an online order, mate.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that stinks ...halo 3 next year !!!! 99.00 presale right now on eb-games I heard..I will have to see if its true

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ATTN: FORUM PEOPLE

The Wii has a variety of controllers you can use, including the old GameCube controller.

Don't not buy the Wii just because you don't like 1 of the 3 or 4 controllers you can use.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, whoooooops my bag I did not know that

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I can't seem to find too many more rpg's on Gamecube, 'side from like... the Zelda and Tales series'... was Pikmin an rpg?

Really. PS2 has a monopoly on RPGs, gamecube hardly has any.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think Xbox 360 because I am fps nut. I really want to play the Halo, Graw 2, and wat eva they have.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I own a Wii. My friend has a 360 ans a PS3.

I say get the Wii. It's fun, and it will keep you playing for hours.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
XBOX-360: I think it's junk. I played one, and it's so buggy (which I suppose is something we all should expect from Microsoft by now...) and it's "awesome graphics" are just about on par with the PS2. Don't waste your time- their exclusive titles are likely to jump ship sooner or later.
ACTUALLY ARROW, COMING FROM THE OPINION OF SOMEONE WHO OWNS A 360

.... Yes, yes they are... They're buggy, VERY buggy, the graphics are not that impressive and I only have seen two games worth my time...

I don't even own one but I'd say the Wii.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
"awesome graphics" are just about on par with the PS2. Don't waste your time- their exclusive titles are likely to jump ship sooner or later.
You sir, are a fucktard.  Xbox and GC both had better graphics than ps2, and Xbox360 actually has really really good graphics.  There are some really good games coming out soon for 360 too.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
1.Wii/360
2.Gamecube
3.PSP
4.PS2
5.Xbox
6.Super Nintendo
7.PS3

There.
I own all of the above except PS3

Rep:
Level 96
"awesome graphics" are just about on par with the PS2. Don't waste your time- their exclusive titles are likely to jump ship sooner or later.
You sir, are a fucktard.  Xbox and GC both had better graphics than ps2, and Xbox360 actually has really really good graphics.  There are some really good games coming out soon for 360 too.

ME OH MY. THE LANGWAJ.

I ccan only speak for what I've played and seen and heard. No need to get pissy. And besides, XBox did NOT have better graphics. They were equal. The only reason you may think otherwise is that you've only played certain games from each.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I think Xbox 360 because I am fps nut. I really want to play the Halo, Graw 2, and wat eva they have.

No. If you're an fps nut, you don't be a retard and play your FPSes on a console.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
If you are an FPS nut, you find PC versions, and further more, you probably don't pay for them.

Rep:
Level 97
If you are an FPS nut, you find PC versions, and further more, you probably don't pay for them.

Wait wait wait... you mean video games cost MONEY?? YOU'RE LYING ;9