RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Give the person ^ you a present

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
gives ^ a really cool glow-in-the-dark-backlight-included-wireless-mouse/keyboard set

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hee-ho~
gives ^ a Gundam

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
gives ^ a set of skeleton keys

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Gives /\ a zap of electricity.

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
gives /\ a really annoying dog and the power to hear dogs thoughts
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
gives ^ a good mop and bucket

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Here's a pokeball for /\.

Rep:
Level 75
Gives /\ a not solve able puzzle

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Here, have my in-laws.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 75
gives ^ a bunch of really scary/creepy movies

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Gives ^ the last harvest of this year. I hope you like tomatoes and eggplant...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
^ gives something to do in his free time

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
Gives /\ a bible to kill with a cross

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Gives ^ a bag of marbles.

Rep:
Level 75
gives ^ two diffrents shoes

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Gives ^ a bag of Bullseye caramels. Mmmmm...

Rep:
Level 75
gives ^ wafels

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Gives ^ some blue dye for his remaining waffle.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 75
gives ^ alot of bottles of beer to get really drunk :P

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Gives ^ a brand new set of headphones

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Gives ^ some more frames for his dance so he looks less rigid.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Gives /\ a giant sword as big as he is.

Rep:
Level 75
gives /\ the same sword only cooler ::)

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
^
Gives a new bible!