RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Give the person ^ you a present

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Avid Procrastinator
I'll give ^ Indy's Hat
Group Pose!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Gives /\ the motivation to do something.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
gives time to finish ace attorney GAme
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
I give ^ an evil aura.

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Gives /\ more work.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Gives ^ a nifty new pair of shades and a bananna-chocolate shake.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
Gives EvilM00s an evil moo

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
A pearl necklace for lemonpie.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 76
Rune can have a pet flying potato.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I bless you with his skin.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I present you with a pointy stick.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Ruzu can have some of my nummy birthday cake. ;8

Rep:
Level 76
Here you go, Acolyte. I give you back the rest of your nummy birthday cake and an apology for taking it all.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Gives ^ a dollop of whipped cream and a fork. Eat yourself!

Rep:
Level 76
gives Evilmoos a dead.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
gives ^ a giant cookie from bruce almighty

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hee-ho~
Gives ^ a super duper special awesome amazing spectacular pencil

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
gives ^ a thankyou card

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Gives /\ a You're Welcome card.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Gives ^ an after market radio for the starfighter.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hee-ho~
Gives ^ a Banana Phone

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Gives ^ a Cinnamon bun

Rep:
Level 82