RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Give the person ^ you a present

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Gives ^ a Christmas hat.

Rep:
Level 82
Part of this balanced breakfast.
Gives ^ a box. WOOHOO!
"Maybe your imagination just smells like popcorn."

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
Gives ^ a see-through teddy with gouged eyes, tore off finger and toe nails, severed limbs, and teeth pretty much everywhere.

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Rep:
Level 82
Gives^ a straitjacket.

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
Gives ^ lesson ^ never will forget!

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Rep:
Level 82
Gives ^ a WACOM TABLET. *bum-bum-bum-buuuum!*

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Gives /\ a gasp of shock

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Gives ^ a chocolate Santa.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ the Death Star and a crew.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Gives /\ an avatar that is 105x150.

Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ an amazingly cute wolf cub that stublled onto his door step in the dead of winter leaveing zylos to care for it and realese it back into the wild
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Gives ^ the heads up: Zylos is a fox, you know...

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Gives /\ and /\
                    /\
the double heads up: arctic fox  :zwink:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Well duh, he's all white!

Gives ^ some white chocolate peppermint bark!! Nah, I gave you candy last time...

Gives ^ a brand new, shiny red toy fire truck!

Rep:
Level 83
Give ^ my tears becasue i didnt know.....
*thinks to self* "what will i do with this cub now?"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:07:23 AM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Gives ^ a lifetime supply of Purina Wolf Chow and an indestructible squeaky chew toy.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ corn flakes.

Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ Spelunking equipment and a map.
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ a forum game.

Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ a case of Bawls energy drink.
"i hope you like energy drinks, and that you like Bawls"
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ Wiggles.

Rep:
Level 82

(because my computer feels like being an asshole today, this is a drawing of a kitten.)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Gives /\ access to the real sun instead of a simulated prop.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
gives /\ a frozen rabbit to stow in the snowdrifts

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Gives ^ a joyful bird.