RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Henshin studios Spriter Recrutment

Rep:
Level 87
we really need a spriter BAD! all of our other possitions have been filled.

our website is located here
requirements:
1:Must be able to create sprites for RPGMAKER XP that resemble our concept art.
2:Must be able to make tons of sprites.
3. Must be able to make vehicles, including a hoverboard with main character riding.

our game is a Fantasy/SCI-FI game based around a boy who is thrust into a war between space pirates and the D.O.P.G. , the pirates are searching what they think is a hidden treasure with enough wealth to buy a solar system, but in fact it's an energy source which can destroy the galaxy.

if you are interested post here, or try to contact me through the websitee or on these forums.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
I can help you out in spriting, though I am not that great with vehicles but I could make a hoverboard, and put anyone on it.  I can make at least two mabey four good quality sprites a day.
Why Mario kicks ass: