RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request: Drop rate script

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Heya guys, i am new to this page, but been working with RPG maker in earlier times of my this far short life. I am requesting a script that will decide "the drop rate" more or less from a item from different monsters, like a quest item.

"You need to find my golden ring from the evil fishes"
This is the quest, and then you have to kill monster fishes, that got a drop rate on the item, is this possible in other ways :)?

//Yours Robert

Rep:
Level 89
They have a drop item probability already integrated with XP...but that is over and over again.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: Viper
They have a drop item probability already integrated with XP...but that is over and over again.

Ohh? I haven't found it yet though, i have to search a bit more (Just new to the XP maker version)