RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enemy Scripts

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok i know that the title of the thread  is worng but i don't know whats its called.  In my Rpg i want a thing that if an enemy touches a event thing thats its a game over.
Like your defending a town square and if an enemy crosses an invisable line you get a game over.  Could any one help me with this?
I use RPG Maker XP

you can do it with events, you dont need scripts... just figure it out  8)
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

I did try but i only got it to work with the player, not any enemys
I use RPG Maker XP

well in "move event" in the event commands look at the top left where it says "Player" click the arrow thing and pick "this event" or one of the named events, hope that helps
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

ok i'll try this
Edit: didn't work.  Man i don't get this at all but it would be cool to put in if some1 could help me
I use RPG Maker XP

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Take the x- and y-coordinates of 1 event and compared to the x- and y-coordinates with the other events.