RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cheats(resolved)

Rep:
Level 88
How would I make it when a certain name is put in, for the char. that it gives you bonus gold or something?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 06:19:16 PM by Rpg_Gnome »

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, that'd be interesting. I wanna see that too.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
You can use a conditional branch. It's very easy, really.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
If anyone wnats to know how to do it, pm me.
It's really easy.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If anyone wnats to know how to do it, pm me.
It's really easy.

jsut post it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Go onto conditional branch in an event... go onto page 2 and select the hero you want to name and select the 'Name is' selection
Type in the cheat name in the box next to it and press ok
Then in the first gap underneath the first line of the conditional branch put in what you want to happen...
If you want something to happen if the character's name isn't the cheat name then do this in the gap under 'else'
Make sure to do this under the bit where you name your character ;)
I hope this helps...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88