RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Castle Town Tutorial [REQUEST]

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
  - Castle Town
  - Outdoor
  - Castle Town Exterior
  - RMXP
I need help on making a large castle town sort of like rabanastre in FF12
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:42:42 PM by bulls84 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Specify the maker first man.
Anyways, we had a mapping competition, and a month ago someone asked the same thing, search around, there has to be a castle town, if you still can;t find it, then post this lol.

btw, i'm searching too, if i find anything, i'll help
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13665.0.html

That wasn't exactly what I was looking, for but thanks anyway
What exactly were you looking for? That's a castle town.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Well I was looking for something, well more industrial like

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Ah I see. Like a large empire type place?
Well I haven't seen any. Maybe someone will make one. ;D
You never know.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sorry that it wasn't it. From what you need there is no such tut here (on rmrk) based on an industrial castle town.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If you have this specific tileset, give it to us, we'll make it
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I am 90% sure its the same tileset I used in my tut, just he wants the town in a different format.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
if its a map you want i'll make it for you .
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com