RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Memorize Hero Name Request + On Field Battle

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, currently I'm making a small 800+ map MMO, and currently am having one really annoying problem. This problem would be names, because in this game I have characters talk to one another by a format like this:

Name-"Turkey BASTER, or whatever else you want to put in there..."

Though ya, I got RPG Maker to be an MMO format, but I can't find out a script that would generally work for it. So if someone could just help me out here that would be great.

Next off I'm wanting to do an on the field battling thing where you generally can just go up to a monster and just beat their brains out and have the battle take place on the field without having to go to the battle sequence. In generalization I simply need a script that has menu that pops up that has the following with an additional option to add new sections if needed:

Attack
Skill
Item
(Other Section)

From there I need for the character to be able to attack from a range, from like 2-8 squares away depending on skill, etc with a small indicator to show what the player is attacking. Plus I need for it to calculate the players attack, etc. and basically do everything the original battle sequence does, but just on the field so that battles don't take a full minute to progress through.
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Heck it's been 24 hours so it's just simply traditional that I "Bump".
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I hereby inform you of the Action Battle System script by Near Fantastica; I don't think it has those attack skill item menu thing but they are all hotkeyed, and you can access items from menu. Not sure if there is one here, but I'm sure it's posted on hbgames.org ~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Nevermind, this thread may be closed.

I've personally made these two scripts, but I won't be hosting them here unless someone cares to trade it for a mouse movement script.

*On The Field Battle, NO Battler Graphic Required!*
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Near Fantastica made a keyboard input module.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I already know how to do a keyboard 8 directional keyboard system.

I just don't know how put the mouse sensitivity, and scroll options into a script.
~Banned~