RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Futaiten: Book of Days & Faereality: A Modern Fairy Tale ~TWO Available Demos~

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I didn't really try Faereality, seemed a bit... not my style lol

PLAY IT.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I just realaized...I havent played any!

have them downloaded...but no play...yet/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
You truly are a genius. =D
Yes, I know.

for using "foreign" chipsets, its good.
I don't know what foreign chipset means  ;o;

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
I played both the demos and I love what I see. I was sad when the "Modern Fairy Tale" demo ended ;_; I wanna play more.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
You truly are a genius. =D
Yes, I know.

for using "foreign" chipsets, its good.
I don't know what foreign chipset means  ;o;
i mean that you used pokemon chipsets, which are...possibly limited.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Limited?  No, the Pokemon chipsets supplied everything I needed for a modern setting... roads, street lamps, buildings...  If the mapping is bad, it's due to my inability more than any lacking in the chipsets.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Oh.

I see. Well then, its ok that the mapping isnt "Dwarra", because the focus of the game isnt to show off l337 map skills. For what it is though, its a great game.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
lol, learning slug.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol... which reminds me. If there is anything even more unique about Yossy's games, its the sometimes subtle, sometimes less subtle humor that is spread through the text.

lovin it.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
That bothers me.  Why am I the only person who incorporates humor into RPG Maker games?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That bothers me.  Why am I the only person who incorporates humor into RPG Maker games?

Because when other people try it it turns into dry humor that no one laughs at.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh noes ;o;  Is my humor dry?  Is anyone actually laughing?  And is it funny-haha or just funny-stupid?  Man, now I'm all worried and stuff.

Rep:
Level 102
No! You have great humor. It's not dry. Most people (not you) have dry humor. Thats all I'm saying.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh noes ;o;  Is my humor dry?  Is anyone actually laughing?  And is it funny-haha or just funny-stupid?  Man, now I'm all worried and stuff.

Neither really. It's more like funny-cute. =)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Neither really. It's more like funny-cute. =)
I agree with Zypher in that its like "oh, heh...thats pretty funny"

or like...

"lol, thats exactly like [insert names here]"

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
Yeah I laughed. I like your humor  :lol:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yay.  I'm happy now.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What the... :x

Rep:
Level 102
What the... :x

ZO<GZ! It's from the goverment! RUN!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
shut up irock.

Er...Im not sure what THAT error is, ive never seen it before.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It means you don't have the right translation of RPG Maker 2003. Get RPG Advocate's translation, since Yossy used RTP files from it.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Wow, I did NOT know there were different versions.

Thats wierd. We have the right one on the main page, right?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah we do. The same thing happened to me when I downloaded the Somprasongk translation, without knowing the RPG Advocate one was more widely used. So I switched over and things have been just fine.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I like the part where I didn't have to do or say anything for the problem to be fixed.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
And yet I see no thank you.