RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crusaders [Battle Demo!!]

Rep:
Level 87
is  that supposed to be shadow blade? or sadow?

The song stuck in my head this week is: Aerosmith - Dream On

Rep:
Level 87
Sadow lol  :D

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

<3
Rep:
Level 90
@Yoruichi: That chest was there to tease you, in the actual game you can get it at a certain point however I won't tell you whats in it =P. With the Sadow Blade class, I'd need a full sprite sheet to make that class unless someone is kind enough to make it =P

@dollmage: Yea, I'd DEFINITELY get some different casting and attacking animation however I dunno about the battlers, I'll see if I can add an extra attack without making me pull my hair out =P

Also, I'd like to say the menu isn't done and I also finished editing Kairo's full body, I'll add it to the menu for the second demo =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
that Tease got me XD i spent like a hour trying to get it lmfao, i could make the character sheet, but i'd take like a week lol kuz im lazy XD, i took parts from  LK and AC and i dont feel like it haha, so forget i said anything haha

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It was a good idea, it's just there were no sheets for it =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
duh, kuz its my custom edit haha, i could easily do one, but im too lazy XD
i got all the sheets tho :D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Same here, my friend was so kind he made a download package for me instead of giving me links and making me download then sheet by sheet =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Do you have EVERY one? ^_^ kuz i do :D
if your missing any anyway just ask :D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@Winged~

ei have you seen Azark games
Spoiler for:
megalyps

I think that type of animation would make your game sweeter :D but I realy like the ragnarok tile sets :D
kewl

<3
Rep:
Level 90
@Yoruichi- I'm pretty sure, I think I have too much already =O
Mind posting your fav ones in case I don't have them? I can't seem to find one good enough to be the Main Bad Guy (I got 2 semi villains but no bad ass villain yet).

@dollmage: I haven't but wit the power of google I shall find out more info about it! The current tilesets were RIPS from games I don't know however I'm hoping to use some textures from Ragnarok if I can find them on the net since my reformatted computer is...reformatted ^^"

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
You Mean.... ALL of em?
i got like every moster and most class weapon sets and class'es and hairs . o.o i'd take forever
use this guy for a bad guy :D
do you need all the head gears too?
i got like. all of em xD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh my god, that looks frikkin AWESOME!

Why didn't my special package come with that? ;_;

Just in case I don't have all of them, do you mind sending over the monsters (if it isn't too much trouble)? =OOO

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Sure :D
o yeah, im worken on my character sprite, so you want it when i finish it? :D

Rep:
Level 87
so many monsters o-o

Rep:
Level 87

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Awesome! Thanks a bunch, you're definitely going to get at least some credit and eternal thanks for this (I haven't been on the RO RIP site since like...I can't even remember @_@).

As for the sprite, that would be awesome, it'd be great to see some custom stuff =D

Also, I'll be working on a new battle demo soon (hopefully if I fix an error I'll get another party member or two) and make the message system more "exciting" =DDD

~Winged