RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] [Demo] Final Fantasy: The Phoenix Prophecies

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
*Moved to original post*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:57:38 AM by madriel222 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Winner - 2011 Autumn Project of the Season
Oh my God, yes! I thought this project had been abandoned. Where else are you advertising this game?

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
I was using my own blog for a while to advertise it, but I don't have the cash to be paying for the host any more XD.  I've reached an agreement with my partner in crime, RPG Messiah, to transform his dying development community (gngamedev.com) into a portfolio for this game as well as our other works.  Don't worry about the progress of the game.  I'm still working hard on it, I just haven't had the time to be scrounging the internet looking for every site I advertised on!

Once the new site is up and running, you can expect almost daily updates =)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i actually agree with twat's old post final fantasy could really be ditched, but that's like the only issue there seems to be.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
I could make you the 100th person I've explained the rationale of the FF title, or I could just point you to early posts inside this thread XD.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
I consolidated all of the screen shots scattered throughout the topic into the original post.  Hopefully that makes it a little easier to navigate ^_^

I also threw in a new screen shot of the latest area I'm working on: Rovera Keep.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Rovera Keep was finished today.  Thanks to anyone who commented on its look in the Screenshot Thread! ^_^

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
New mini game added today, a card game called "Dragon Slayer."  The rules change depending on the area you're in, so watch out for new cards, new functions, and new prizes ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
That sounds like it could be really neat

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
The game looks awesome!
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Thanks ^_^

Finally finished the next boss fight: Garuda.  Getting a bird-like monster to move fluidly within the system was a tough endeavor, but I think you guys will find the results worth it.  I personally think that the fight gets your heart racing =)

Rep:
Level 81
Looks awesome, downloading the demo now. :)
Spoiler for "My Project":
Project topic:

Project blog:

Spoiler for "I Support":

Rep:
Level 81
I played it and I really think it could stand as it's own game, rather than a fangame. it's awesome.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Lead Art Director:
Spoiler for:
Tetsuya Nomura

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

no really why would you even post here with a stupid pointless comment.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
@rehyi It's that time of the month. ;D

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Both my external and internal hard drives have suffered from unrecoverable damage and I will no longer be able to progress with this project.  My local data recovery center has informed me that the drives have been wiped, and there is nothing that can be salvaged from the damage.  I've been trying for several months to get something, anything, back from either drive, but to no avail.

Thanks for supporting the project while it was still going.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
aw that sucks.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Awww, that sucks man. I was really looking forward to seeing this project completed. Is it not possible to use your demo or is it too far back for it to be any use?

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
The demo is extremely dated.  I could use it, start back over, but we're talking over a year of progress lost.  It sucks, but I'll be back, better than ever :)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Oh... my god. Thats amazing.

Really, really, amazing.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Thanks. I'm taking other measures as we speak to try to repair the damages.