RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mathy: La Recherche

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
sad face. dude its's fucking impossible to find motivated people.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I'm in (Hope it's all right...?), I might just be a bit slower than usual, but heck!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Lol well Ill talk to him about it haha, I dunno where he just went lol.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
im here im here lolololo!!1
erm got msn dood?

Rep:
Level 86
Who r u talking to? U know I got msn, u already spoke to me that way. A sec, I'll go on. Just need to switch account (only got it on 1...).
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lmfao true!!! sorry mate

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Alright, admist confusion, I am announcing my return to program work on La Recherche. The story will continue though.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I suppose this could be an update.

We are currently Integrating elements from my story into the game.

Thank you all who have considered to help us on our project. I hope we can garner more help in the future from all of the people faithful to helping on this forum.

Rep:
Level 86
Can you use a lottery system using 2 variables, and being really easy to costumize (so that you can choose how many prices there are per day, and how easy it is to win...)? I created this myself, and I'm still improving it. I have a demo, if u're interested...

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thanks for the offer. We already have the capability to do that though. I appreciate you coming to us with that. <3

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
you could always show it to me if you want. :)
my game's rollin' again,yay!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This looks to be interesting...

I'm not much of a RM2k3 person, but if you ever need any resources or anything, let me know. Anything to get this project moving.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thanks. We need all the help we can get. Well if you want to help, we are looking for a good faceset, of an elf with dark green hair, and looks more serious then the one in the RTP. He will be the second main character in the story, so I really dont want to use Charas for it haha.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Something perhaps like this?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Close, but the Elf has darker, like Evergreen colored hair, and I suppose his face is a slightly meaner serious, instead of perceptive like that one. Hes the kind of person who likes to bash on other races that arent his own if ya know what I mean. Close though. Thanks for looking. <3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Darker hair and personality...

Does this look better, or should I keep editing?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I Think That works. o.o. *Bows* you are the coolest person ever you know that right.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Your mapping is bland.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*Bows* you are the coolest person ever you know that right.

Try telling that to all of the furry haters here. Oh well, here's the faceset for that face. I got the base from here, so credit them for it if you want. Hope it's good enough for you.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 10:58:34 PM by Zylos »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
lol damn furry haters  :mad: Thanks again

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
zylos,this is seriously awesome.
thanks a lot. if you wanna help get this project MOVING, there's one thing i've been trying to do, but I Failed =( check out this link

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23692.0.html

yes, it's suposed to match the elf above that you posted

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
@ Anski Your right, some of it is bland. We have some things coming up though that could change that. Including some neat effects for certain areas.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Well it's not horrible, but it could use a little touch ups. I would have to see the rest of it though.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
here. how about this?
it's not the gameplay, but there's sunshines effects in it.