RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Xprezzinada`s composing for you

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
hello

I recently joined, and I am very interested to explore this further my hobby again. I like games and classical music, therefore I combine these two hobbies and trying to make a musical composition for a variety of games, hopefully, I can obtain experience and certainly through this forum I can channel my hobby as a business, do not hesitate to contact me, I will help you create a musical composition, themes etc.. to complement your needs

for reference, I provide links to listen to some sample songs

http://www.reverbnation.com/xprezzinada

thanks

Xprezzinada

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:46:39 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I like these.

What VST's/Soundfonts/whatever are you using? They sound really good.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK Junior
What VST's/Soundfonts/whatever are you using? They sound really good.

thanks.. anyways Im using Edirol Orchestral plugin, that`s it :D

Rep:
Level 75
what am i supposed to put here oh no im almost out
These are incredible! The Blue Emotion I and II are just ASKING to be used in some sort of sweeping introduction scene! They really remind me of something used in a Miyazaki film.

What permissions do you have on the music posted? I would love to find a use for them if that would be alright (I would give credit, of course.)

RMRK Junior
thanks for all the attention, sorry for the delay in my reply to your messages. I had an accident so I had to stop using the laptop and write some music. if I still have a chance, I would start to load the music again soon. now I have to prepare some things. thank you and I wait to hear from you  :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Musician for hire
Interesting music, keep it up!

I suggest you use SoundCloud instead of ReverbNation. Soundcloud is much more community orientated and people are very willing to comment and offer advice:
www.soundcloud.com

I hope this helps :)
If you join, tell me here and I'll "follow" you.

RMRK Junior
thank you ..

I have to try it.,. thanks for the info  :)

RMRK Junior
What permissions do you have on the music posted? I would love to find a use for them if that would be alright (I would give credit, of course.)

Hi,

to be honest, I did not catch your point, can you explain in detail? thank you  :)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I think it means "am I allowed to use these pieces and under what restrictions?"
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK Junior
oh so .... of course, I do not mind you using my music to your needs. as long as you still include a copyright over my name. no problem. if this is a win-win, maybe this can I enter for my port folio, if you do not mind. thanks  :)