RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] So I've been playing Twilight Princess...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah.

She'll be back.

They always come back.

RIght?

RIGHT?

T_T

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Er, something tells me she's not coming back.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I see no shovels, I would return that car immediately

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Wait, did she leave the forum because Silverline made a sig/avy out of her drawing?!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
No she left because I was to sexy for her dialup
When she gets a new connection she will come back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wait, did she leave the forum because Silverline made a sig/avy out of her drawing?!

not that type, i spose she's bored or got exams n all.
Arlen is hot.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wish I could draw that well on paper... Well thats why I'm taking art courses I guess.
Very nice work.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

She probably left because of the same "disrespect to women" bullshit she's been spewing for as long as I've known her.