RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Hey again :|

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Two characters for another idea I had, this one is a little more interesting, and I'm kind of motivated more.
Still working on stuff...

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Oooo~
Nice drawings there Kichiro, there's something about that I can't describe but I really like them. ^_^
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I like the first pic of that last post.

Rep:
Level 86
Some kind of weird characters I decided to draw. The weapons are a bit bland but whatever.  :)

Spoiler for:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Some kind of weird characters I decided to draw. The weapons are a bit bland but whatever.  :)

Spoiler for:

Ha, that looks fun. I like how you drew the gun, and the knife thing is inspired. i like gun guy's jacket :P

Rep:
Level 86
A character... Not quite finished with this though.

Spoiler for:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
A character... Not quite finished with this though.

Spoiler for:
The lines looks way cool. :3
I want the jacket =O
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
The lines looks way cool. :3
I want the jacket =O

Ha ha, thank you! :D

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for:

Another image, not really satisfied with this one, so I'll probably change or add more later. I hope I didn't go too crazy with the effects :P

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I love the color switch to blue o:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, you did go a little crazy with the effects, but it's all very inspired, and the whole picture is cooler for it.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I quite like your style.  Keep it up.

Rep:
Level 86
I love the color switch to blue o:

Yes, you did go a little crazy with the effects, but it's all very inspired, and the whole picture is cooler for it.

I quite like your style.  Keep it up.

Thank you!  :D

Rep:
Level 86
It's starting to get very cold :=:... I was just messing around here, and drew an old character a bit differently. Drawing stuff like this is fun though.  :D

Spoiler for: