RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Baby Dragon

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
So... Money plz?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So you can become rich and give Roph money.
Fix'd for the Benefit of Mr. Roph.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm pretty sure I could ue more the money more than Roph.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm deeply impressed.

I do have a question: How do you choose which colors to use? I've seen in paintings where while at first it may seem the artist only used one color, they use like 5-7 different colors. I've never been able to do that ;_;
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I'm deeply impressed.

I do have a question: How do you choose which colors to use? I've seen in paintings where while at first it may seem the artist only used one color, they use like 5-7 different colors. I've never been able to do that ;_;

One of the things to keep in mind when picking colours is whether you're going for a warm palette or cool palette.  Most colours have a warm and cool version of itself and it's best not to mix cool colours with warm colours.  eg: If you take yellow and add a tiny bit of red, it'll become warm.  If you take yellow and add a tiny bit of blue it'll become cool.

So for this particular piece I stuck with warm colours.  The orange hues have more red than yellow while the green hues have more yellow than blue.

Also keep in mind that in real life things are never just one colour.  Something that is primarily red, for example, will probably be reflecting colours from other objects.  If you observe and apple in a tree, you'll notice that there might be bits of blue reflected from the sky and bits of green reflected from the leaves.

Those are just some basic things that I keep in mind when picking colours.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DONT FALL FOR IT. ITS CUTE BUT ITS A FRIGGIN FIRE BREATHER.

Great work, Duggy ^_^
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
FUN!!  There's so much energy in the tiny, scrawly brushwork!!  X3  This is the sort of painting that you can zoom-in super SUPER close, and no matter what area you happen to zoom in on, the scribbly linework looks like a funky abstract painting.  I love looking at those, it feels like there's all kinds of things hidden inside.  PROFOUND INNIT.  YOSSY'S BACK LOOKOUT.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That's so cute, I love the apple and worm!