RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Some quick sketches

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Mannequin...?

Well, if my parents allowed to have one...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yeah, it's pretty bad for some positions, but it's possible to manipulate it part by part seperately and piece together stuff

I use it cuz I hve perspective issues sometimes

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Mannequin...?

They aren't like the store mannequins with slight naughty bits, they're more like a very abstract human form. I'm sure if you tell them its for personal betterment they'll let you have one.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

one of these

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
That's a kinky pose Namkcor.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Mannequin...?

They aren't like the store mannequins with slight naughty bits, they're more like a very abstract human form. I'm sure if you tell them its for personal betterment they'll let you have one.

I know. The thing is, my dad doesn't really support my hobbies, so I guess it would be difficult to buy one without him knowing of it...

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Personally I'd work with the concept on the left.  It just seems to have more character.

And mannequins are indeed great tools, but another great thing to do is just pose in front of a large mirror.  Or just look at pictures of people standing.  Just get a feel of how weight is distributed throughout the body.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Thanks for the tip! ^_^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wtf's a manequin?
Arlen is hot.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Try to make them emotionally, if not they look like 'cold-blooded' doll  :=:
Besides, the right side girl left arm looks shorter than her right arm...