RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My Stuff

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Good stuff.  The head seems a bit wobbly but other than that its a solid piece.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you. The head does seem sort of wobbly, doesn't it? Oh well. Might have somethign to do with starting the head first and making my way down. Made it facing in a kind of odd direction.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Another little something: the random, generic demon! Not my greatest, but this is it for today.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
And here is a sketch I did while bored. A few random things are going on, but nothing too big.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

Something I did today while waiting for my ride to the dentist. I named him Hat Man because of his hat (inspired by Mayuri from Bleach  :shh: ). Other than tha, there is not much to say 'bout this one.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I really like your concepts, Lavata.  I really do.  :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
nice stuff Lav. I really like your weaponry, and your hands are very well done.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, they're really nice. I wish I knew how to draw like that ;-;

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I particularly like the tuesday4ac9.png drawing, for a reason unbeknown to myself.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woot! Thank you everyone for your coments. I'm glad you all like them =).It's nice to hear good things, it helps you go a little bit further.

Also, sorry for not being on in a while. I have lots to do and can't really find much time to be on. Also, I forget sometimes =(

Some new stuff should come eventually :X

And here is another one. I didn't think I would be done that quick =\

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90