RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the Dragon Game lol

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
*Distracts dragon with panties* Sticks the rusty butter knife in his eye and sells Nintendo DS to dragon in exchange for my survival.

1. A rather large trout
2. A feather
3. Rosie O' Donald

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
have rosie eat the trout then has bad gas kills herself and the dragon from the gas
and i use the feather for my own

a cat
pig
dog
raccoon
jerry springer

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I make a raw meat stew, the dragon eats it, and dies of disgust.

A rusty banana
A bad joke machine
An eraser eraser (that's spelled correctly)
A receiver phone
An ATM card

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
i shove the bad joke machine into the dragon's brain, and now the only thing the dragon can say is really bad jokes. Then I jam the rusty banana (how can a banana be rusty?), the eraser eraser, the reciever phone, and ATM card into the badjoke machine. The dragon then commits suicide because he keeps hearing jokes about rusty bananas attempting to use eraser erasers to jam an ATM card into a reciever phone. They are really bad jokes.

1. Big Stick

Rep:
Level 88
I'd poke it with the stick until it died of boredom.

Lemme see...

A mousetrap
A set of consecutively large gears
A toy boat
A string
A giant anvil, bigger than the dragon himself

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
just stick the mouse trap on its tail to where it gets head caught in the gears, then i attach the string to the anvil and place it somewhere above the dragon. I then tie the toy boat to the other end so the dragon (the dragon likes toy boats of course) pulls the string with the boat and the anvil drops on his head.

this guy :atma:

Rep:
Level 88
Tell that guy to bore the dragon to pieces with his uber-long speech.

This guy.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would kill Barney, then use my bare hands to kill the dragon
(Come on, the longer it is the funnier)

Nachos
Cheese
Habanero Sauce

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i would create a sandwhich of this, and lure the dragon into my trap @_@

Me
You
and him.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I would kill all three of you, wait for your corpses to become bacteria-infested, and fling them into the Dragon's mouth, at which he would die of disease and the inevitable foulness of tasting foul people like those.

This idiot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I feed the idiot to the dragon. The dragon invaraiablly gags on the idiot and dies. Sucks for the dragon.

1. One of these  :vb:

Rep:
Level 88
I'd show that thing to the dragon, at which he would say, "WTF IS that?!?!? I can't make head or tails of it!" which is completely true. He would inevitably die of lack of information.

A lightsaber fused to your leg.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would use some awesome kickboxing skills and beat the dragon with the awesome lightsaber attached to my leg to death.

Sidenote: It's a Virtual Boy

1. Magical Skills

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Use a fireball spell on myself... set myself on fire and roll around on the dragon's head until it burns off and the dragon dies through lack of a head ^_^

1) A kitten
2) A cannon
(You work out the rest =P)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
Kill myself and save th dragon his powers XD
here ya go rune, hope it helps ya :b
1- Bush

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
*Kills George Bush (or did you mean the plant? O_o) and then runs away whilst a meteor drops on the dragon's head ^_^
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You forgot to list som items. Damn I'll do it.

1. A Clump of dog fur.
2. Shit on a stick
3. some dude's nut sack
4. Anna Nicole's corpse
5. George fucken bush.

Rep:
Level 87
Throw Bush on the dragon (or to the dragon, dosen't matter really lol) and feed the rest to the dragon    :)

1- Tooth Brush

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
oops >.<

*Brushes Dragon's yellow teeth and say "Don't worry... i'm a Dentist! Muahahahaha"

1) Pie (As much as you like)
2) Seventeen frozen candles
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Feeds the dragon seventeen pies, each with a frozen candle inside of them

Side Note- This game came back from the dead

1. A piece of paper
2. Stick
3. Toenail

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Invent something with the items listed and shove 'em up the dragons...

1) 2 GBAs
2) Nintendo 64
3) Toilet brush
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
I get inside da dragon's stomach and exchange his guts with GBA wires, and zen I turn on N64 on mario64 so da dragon screams and I brush my way out...  :P

'ere ya go now Rune, if yer so smart solve DIS :
1-LOLY POP

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Give the lollypop to the dragon and sneak off whilst it is busy munching on it...

1 twig
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Name the twig George and then slam the George down the dragons throat

A german dude
A french dude
And a mexican

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Run... they aren't about to help you against a dragon...

1) A Llama
2) A carrot
3) Another Llama
4) A bowl of cornflakes
5) Yet another Llama
Sincerely,
Your conscience.