RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the Dragon Game lol

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'll throw the GRENADE at the dragon, and then as i dont have anything to do, throw the pitchfork on his dead body.

1. Shit.
2. Manure.
3. Compost.

HAHA
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The smell kills the dragon, and makes me throw up.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I play the guitar so loud the dragon gets irritated, then i smash it on his head.
And he's dead. I do nothing with the rest of the 2 lol.
*yes we can do nothing*

1. The Fu of the Man of the Chu
2. D to the w to the a to the r to the r to the a
3. The arrow to the o of the n of the e .
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well me and Myself mosh into the dragon while Arrow shoots it. But Dwarra doesn't care because he's making a map.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ill make the dragon busy in seeing dwarra's map.
I'll make the woman who has your babies throw them at the dragon
so he dies, nothing with pop rocks

1. the z to the yph to the er
2. The Silver to the line
3. The THE to the ROTS
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Nightwolf! Stop! Do you know who you are killing? your mother, and I am your father! We met in spring break 1200020 BC. It was a lonely night, until I met her! Then we had a baby wolf, who was you. I am a cat.

*dragon hears the truth and jumps off a cliff...

1.) Casket
2.) shovel
3.) dirt
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I bury Nightwolfs mommy.........  :tpg: so... much.... manly..... crying....

4. Lays BBQ potato chips.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nightwolf! Stop! Do you know who you are killing? your mother, and I am your father! We met in spring break 1200020 BC. It was a lonely night, until I met her! Then we had a baby wolf, who was you. I am a cat.

*dragon hears the truth and jumps off a cliff...

1.) Casket
2.) shovel
3.) dirt

I felt like smiting you so shut up.

I eat the eatables (veg lol) so the dragon gets teased to death.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
uhhh....

1 Angry Siamese cat (consult siggy)
2 Pointless book's by soccer mom's looking to start a career though it's to late cause they didn't go to college and got married instead
2 [thingy]
1 [tang]
1 [...]

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I give the soccer mum books to the angry siameese so he desrecates them, then when the cats all hyped i got the cat them dipped him in [thingy][tang][...]then when he's dieing i put him in teh dragons lungs and the both die
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ookaaay

Beer
Rum
Wine.

kill him with it
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'd get him so wasted that he'd die from over intoxication. :D

A spoon
A lamp
A banjo

~Power-up

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
i shove all that up his butt and it dies from internal combustion

micheal jackson
glove

Rep:
Level 88
OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Make him eat the glove while continually hitting him with Michael Jackson.

-The first season boxed set of dragonball Z
-A pizza
-A guy's head
Signature goes here

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I watch the dragonball Z while eating the pizza. Grab the guys head and throws it at the dragon, the head explodes killing teh dragon.

-An eyebal
-Some OJ
-A cool looking penny

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'd feed him the eyeball, distracting him, then I would bribe OJ with the cool looking penny to stab the dragon and his friend to death.

~An in-door Air cooler
~Half a bottle of head & shoulders
~A little LED light in the shape of a snake

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I make the dragon eat the shampoo, poisoning him. After he dies I play with the led thingy.
4. a radio blaring the song 'The Gods made Heavy Metal' by Manowar.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would play the song, putting the dragon in such a state that he reads the Inquest mag that I lit on fire. Which then burns it's face. I then pocket the cigar

1. Chuck Norris
2. Mr. T
3. Tom Cruise

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
i call all 2 of them over and let them kill the dragon while i watch chuck norris
jump kick me

stinkbomb
a teacher
laptop
steave o
wee man

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would give the dragon the stinkbomb, and let the teacher lecture him to death about stinkbombs. Then watch Steve-O throw up on the dragon, keep the laptop, and let Weeman be Weeman

1. Genie

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I would wish for the dragon to turn into a hot chick and let me "fight" her.

1. A Nintendo Wii remote
2. President George W Bush
3. A slightly cooked TV dinner
4. A large turd

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would put the turd where it belongs,asking George to put it there. Then I would keep the remoter (cause I have a Wii) and the dragon would get food poisoning from the tv dinner.

1. stick
2. Jesus

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I would put the turd where it belongs,asking George to put it there. Then I would keep the remoter (cause I have a Wii) and the dragon would get food poisoning from the tv dinner.

1. stick
2. Jesus
I would stick the stick up the dragon's ass and (WARNING1 IROCKMAN1 WOULD DO SOMETHING CHRISTIAN WITH JESUS. DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE NOT ALL CHRISTIAN IROCKMAN1 WILL KEEP HIS STATEMENT TO HIMSELF) and ask for him to return me to my home.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
So I get nothing...Well I would use the Irish Whip (he's a very small dragoon) then the Atomic Slam. Finally a good eye poink

(Side note- Yeah Christianity!)

1. Cigarettes
2. Lighter
3. Jack Black

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I give the dragon the smoke, whick is really marowana and he lights it and then gets high, so he take jack black and has gay dragon on man sex and everyone dies from the fuglyness of there child

a) A rusty butter knife
b) D_S's Inside out panties
c) A nintendo D_S
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.