RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project FFV-2 - Volunteers needed (See thread)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
If you have already seen my project, you have noticed that I have not updated it recently. This is because I have hit a "road block" as I and Shadowdude cannot do all the work. At the moment Zylos and Raski are willing to help, but with Zylos he has his own project, so this is why I will need more help on spriting.

As for help with storyline, I will need help someone who can come up with interesting plot twists, someone who has also completed/got far in Final Fantasy V.

Any other ways you think that could help, please say so I can at least if you can.

The project:
Final Fantasy V-2: Legend of the Sacred Dragons

Thank you for whoever volunteers.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 01:30:49 AM by Tezuka »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
More specifically what are you looking for, outta curiosity if nothin' else.  Like i said...ugh..elsewhere, i forget where, that i liked ffv...a lot, but i can only do so much spriting before wanting to kill myself and i'm doing a serious lot of customs for my project...but that's mainly battle sprites....i guess i could help with standard walk-about sprites with more enthusiasm.  They're funner.  If you give me a character i can try pull somethin' up for you....take away the repetitiveness of doin' my battle sprites...

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
More specifically what are you looking for, outta curiosity if nothin' else.

Well since that I maybe missing things, I changed the thread title. If there is anything else you think you can help with, please say.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well like is say i could help with standard sprites, but i'm a bit sick of battle sprites.  Forgive me, but i'm havin' a bit of story issues myself so i'm kinda dried up there :(
If you think you could use any sprites from me, then give me somethin' to work on and i'll try  :)
Either way, all the best.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
After looking at your tech video I noticed you don't gave the battle animation of FF5. I don't know if you even want them, but awhile ago I was working on a fangame too and I managed to put together a file with FF5 resources, including various animations.

http://files.filefront.com//;7497880;/

Just incase you're interested ;-;
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I wish I could +rep you a millions times. Thanks Raski! I'll put you in the credits.

+rep