RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Monster troubles

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPG maker ftw
I'm a little confused as to why I'm having these problems. First of all, whenever a monster attacks my character, the damage inflicted on both me and the enemy... Secondly, well wait, everything can be solved by solving the first problem. Any ideas???
The last Judgement

RPG maker ftw
Sensors are going off everywhere, I'm double posting.

Nobody can help? 44 people read this and nobody has any idea? Damn, my luck.
The last Judgement

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I've never heard of that problem. Are you using any scripts? If so, which ones?

RPG maker ftw
When it comes to battles I have quite a few.

Victory Aftermath - Yanfly Engine Zealous
Victory Aftermath Compatibility - Yanfly engine zealous
Battle Scapes - Modern Algebra
Enemy Stat Variance - Modern Algebra
Flash Selected Enemy - Modern Algebra
Battler Face Hud - Pacman
Enemy Summon skill - Modern Algebra
Desperation Attacks - Zylos
Damage Popup - Modern Algebra
Disable Battle Commands - Jet10985
Victory Music Ending - Mr. Anonymous
Enemy Overkill - uresk
Enemy Stat Changer - Woratana
The last Judgement

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, it sounds like a Reflect state or something is on, and I don't see anything obvious in the names of the script to suggest that is what is happening.

I think you will need to recreate the error in a new project and upload it so that I can see it.

RPG maker ftw
Sorry I took so long to come back here. I've been horribly busy. I'll try recreating it some time and message you when its ready.
The last Judgement