RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eyesore RPG

Rep:
Level 90
I did not make this, I just thought it would be a cool idea posting this fun, game!
As I already said NO credit goes to me, it goes to Eyesore (god knows who he is)

.::Eyesore RPG::.

Story:
Eyesore is a comical game, probably the best comical game I have seen! The game as no significant storyline. All you know is that you and your friends are trying to reclaim a forum that you were kicked out of (Similar to Crankeyes Quest!)
All characters that you meet in the game are from a forum (see game for details)
During the game you go to 4 areas, to clear an area all playable characters, and mini-games must be beaten!
Do not be alarmed by the games wierd and wacky graphics! (All apparently made my Eyesore himself!)They may be wierd, but dont let that put you off this wierd, and wacky game!

Here is the download link!
http://rapidshare.de/files/15316927/TinmanRPG.zip.html

This is definatly worth downloading, it is hilarious!
(P.S. This has been made with 2K3!!!)

Some areas in the game are incredibly hard to beat, if you require help ask here. (I have not beaten the game yet btw)

Rep:
Level 89
Do you have to pay money to get the game?
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Quote from: monster-doog
Do you have to pay money to get the game?

Nah, just scroll a bit down and click on "FREE".
Scroll down again and wait till the timer is on 0.
Type in the code and download it. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i can't beat the mine part!  i tried writing it down but it didn't for real help because i don't know how many spaces between the purple blocks!

Rep:
Level 90
Heh, that part can be annoying. Did you know you dont have to do it? Its just there to get you some Money!
XD
Talk to the dude dressed as a reindear twice then find the funny eye thing and thats firsttownville finished XD

This game is tight!  Very original!  it reminds me of 12 OZ Mouse

hey,  THATSMYPIE in the third city, in that minigame where you crash cars, how long do you have to go for?  I can't seem to beat it.

EDIT: sorry for the double post.  I forgot i already had one and now I can only delete this one, not the previous one(I'm too lazy to delete this one and edit the 1st one)

Rep:
Level 90
You ahve to get a certain amount of points, then you have to purposly run out of time, it does not tell you how many points you must get, you just have to guess!

You have to let time run out, you can't get hit by a commy?