RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo - Survival From Reach

Rep: +0/-0Level 89

Well, I've been working on this game for awhile as far as coding dynamics and what not. There are of course still a few bugs in the game that need to be dealt with, but I'm pretty much made a successful half an hour to hour long demo of the game. Here is the basic storyline :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1403 Hours, August 28 2552 (Military Calender)
\ Epsilon Eridani System, Longhorn Valley, planet Reach

The SPARTAN-II team has been sent to United Nations Space Command HQ located on planet Reach. Their object is as follows :

"Head groundside and repel all Covenant invasion troops"

However, their battle against the Covenant soon turns into a race for survival as hordes of Covenant aliens cover planet Reach with one objective; "Kill all humans." It's now up to a group of surviving SPARTAN-IIs to join together, defeat the Covenant invasion forces, and escape alive. Good luck SPARTAN...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, below is the link to the website where I have the game hosted. Just go to the downloads section and pick one of the two mirrors to download it from. Also, please write me back some reviews on what you think. Thanks a lot.

Halo - Survival From Reach Main Website - http://web.1asphost.com/SurvivalFromReach/index.html

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Can you post any screenshots?  :|
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
There are some on the website

*coughs* Breech *coughs*

Isn't it Breech? The planet the humans evacuated to...

Rep:
Level 89
How long do you think it will be?
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

no did u read the book maybe the one called THE FALL OF REACH????

lol, it actually is called Reach. That's still funny though. Yea, there are screenshots up on the website, I was feeling a bit lazy.

I'm actually waiting right now for an e-mail back from Bungie because I sent one asking for permission to continue with this project. So, I'm not gonna do to much else with it until I get it, at least for the next couple of weeks or so. If I don't get anything in a couple of weeks, I'll see what more I can do.

Good luck on this project  :)

Bungie arnt tight bastards like George Lucas so i dont think youll have any problems. Plus they gave permission for Halo Zero so youll be fine im guessing  :wink:

My xbox 360 gamercard =D