RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project X demo here!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
My demo is here
[url]http://files.filefront.com/Project_Xzip/;4803541;;/fileinfo.html
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
Close the url tag and I'll try it :wink: ...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wow, the demo is bad, and I have no idea what I'm doing. Mapping is bad. I really hate when you start off with like 3000hp and all this crap. That thing at the starting was pure crap! Don't download it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
omg...Yes the mapping is bad, and things are just boring...

Look at some tutorials before making more, I promise it will be better.

let me see some of your games "oh great one"
yea, so what im not that great at mapping and thats what u could of said, not
Wow, the demo is bad, and I have no idea what I'm doing. Mapping is bad. I really hate when you start off with like 3000hp and all this crap. That thing at the starting was pure crap! Don't download it.

Its no stat limit that's y there is so much hp n stuff...dude just go venture around, did you even get the first character earl? cuz if u didnt your a crappy game player and critisizer-er-er-er there are some bugs but dude it took me like 2 weeks to make that.....(im usually makin it on weekends)

It gets better i mean its just the starting and i did look at mapping tutorials n stuff like for the cave.... I'll make it better dont you worry im just seein what needs improvement:
MAPPING FOR SURE
?
?
?
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: Dillydally
let me see some of your games "oh great one"

I kinda want mine to be "good" so I spend a lot of time on it.

2 weeks, eh? No, it seems... incomplete your game. In fact I did find the Earl.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Whether or not it's good or bad, let's set that aside a moment.

I'll give you a day to post screenshots, and a storyline, or else the topic will be locked. Besides, if you think you're game is better than what they are saying, then this will be the proof. Other members will be able to tell from your screenshots and story without having to go through the trouble of downloading something that's already being said to "not be good".
:tinysmile:

i can tell u a story line but i can't post screenshots cuz i dont know how...

Story Line:

It's a nice sunny day and the 2 main characters, Dylan and Osten, decide to go on an adventure with nothing but their clothes on their backs and their weapons and armor, But before they go they decide to talk to their good friend Earl. When they get there they learn about the artifacts and what power they have (kind of) and about the crazy person that wants to destroy earth for an unknown reason(he's crazy) So what happens is you are trying to get to the crystals, or artifacts, before that crazy guy can release its power, when he releases all of the crystals powers then GREAT EVIL will escape! What is an adventure turns into a quest to save earth!

ive got 20+ heros
will be 100 monsters
25 classes
95+ skills
36+ items
over 60 weapons
45+ armor

and dude its jsut a demo so maybe it isnt that great yet but I will go through all of it and make it better and bug-free n stuff like that![/img]
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can't download it, the url tag is not closed.

If anybody else can't then this is the url:-

http://files.filefront.com/Project_Xzip/;4803541;;/fileinfo.html
Arlen is hot.

umm ty i dont get that relly...
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
There's already a game called Project X.  Unless this is the same one...?

I don't think so.  The Project X game I played was WAY TOO COOL to have a title screen that says "Press Start."  What.  The.  Heck.

So you're gonna have to change your title, dude.  And title screen.  Please.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I told you! IT BLOWS COCK.

and i thought there was a rule on bein complete and total pricks, and that title screen changes when you start the game....screw you pricks im go to another forum site
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 89
Demos should be an overall picture of the game there Dillydally. It really didn't seem like you spent or put to much time into making it. They should be ready for criticism, and when it comes...THEN you take it and correct what other people suggest. In this case..."IT BLOW'S COCK" should be a sign that you need to put some serious work into it and redo a lot of it.  :wink:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Maybe he wouldn't be so angry if he had, like, put the title of his game on the title screen instead of "Press Start."  That doesn't even make any sense.  I don't know about you guys, but I don't have a "start" on my keyboard.

Rep:
Level 89
The start button is that little window icon  :roll:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
:: cancels download :: taking to long and the screeny of Press Start put me off  :twisted:
Untitled Game

Story: 0%
Mapping: 0%
Characters: 0%