RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Harvest Moon Fangame

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I and a few others are trying to make a Harvest Moon Fangame with RPG Maker XP. We are looking for people to join us. Even if you have never heard of the program before we want you to help. It's a simple program and we'll help you learn it. We have a forum, you won't see much on it because I just started it today (started recruiting yesterday, started the forum today), but the project is growing. You can find the forum at http://s15.invisionfree.com/Harvest_Moon_Fangame

Thanks for reading, hope you join :)

If you have any questions I will be logging in sometimes so you can ask here or you can PM me. Or you can ask questions over there, they will probabally be answered faster there.

If you would like a description of the game, it is basically a Harvest Moon game, all the basic mechanics, but we are hoping for more variety, more crops, more animals, more objects to buy, etc. I am also hoping jobs may be implimented. This is not an online game though, this game is made for a person to download and play alone.

I tried starting one awhile back..
It ended when I couldn't do one of the letters correctly for the title.

Oh yeah, that, and I couldn't find any good resources for it.
Wish you the luck I never had...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Can you help us? Someone who has experience making one before could probabally help.

Technically, I'm already in a group project.
But if you'd like, I can offer help, advice, criticism, and do a couple things here and there. I'm a Harvest Moon fan to so I could help you make it more "Harvest Mooney" like. I'll PM you my E-Mail.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Well, if you need resources, I can link you to plenty of sites, or just host them myself.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i am also helping a firend of mine with a harvest moon game i will go to your link and see how far you have got

Rep:
Level 89
Sorry, I don't use RPGXP. I use 2003.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
No Screenshots + No Story = Lock.

You have until tonight to deliver.