RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Im In The House

Rep:
Level 89
About Me:
Hello everyone, Im new to this site, but not Game Making. I use the following Makers: RMXP (legal version & illegal), RPG Maker 2003, Game Maker 5 & 6, RPG Tool Kit, RPG 3D Maker, Game Creation, Fury2, and Gaming 3D Studios. I'm 22 and own my own company (new), its called iPhusion Entertainment. I and some of my friends are working on our own Game Maker called: iPhusion Maker. I also make websites, besides making games if Im not doing that Im making websites. Im also a writer (working on a Novel right now). Thats me...scary.

About My Company:
iPhusion was once a Graphics site, but latter this year it was turned into a Gaming Company. We plan on making and selling game (nothing big), and making free games with Game Maker & RMXP.

About iPhusion Maker:

Note To Reader:

I am working on my own Game Maker called, iPhusion Maker. This is the information we have on it.

Features:

Types Of Games You Will Beable To Make

1) Side Scroller
2) Maze
3) Card Games
4) Puzzle Games
5) Racing Games (2D)
6) Car Games (2D; like that of GTA)
7) RPG
8} Action RPG
9) Sims RPG
10) Tactical RPG
11) Shooter (Plan Type)
12) Mini Games
13) Board Games
14) Universal Games

(see explanation below)

Image Formats

1) PNG
2) BMP
3) GIF
4) Animated GIF

"Type" Game Explination

Side Scroller- You will beable to create game like Super Mario Brothers.

Maze- You can make games like Pacman or Chip (a old computer game).

Card Game- Basic card games and games like Yu-Gi-OH.

Puzzle Games- These are game like Tetris or Bust-A-Move.

Racing Games- Not 3D, but more like Game Boy Advanced Racing Games or NES ones.

Car Games- You will also beable to create games Like GTA, Driver, or Twisted Metal, but not as good graphics.

RPG- Make games like Final Fantasy.

Action RPG- Games like Zelda.

Sims RPG- You will be able to create Game like Dark Cloud.

Tactical RPG- Make games like Final Fantasy Tatics.

Shooter- Plane and Tank type games. As for shooters maybe.

Mini Games- Create Mini Games for your games. Like the card game on some of the Final Fantasy Games.

Board Games- Create your own board games, like "Sorry" or "Trouble"

Universal Games- This feature will allow you to combine all types of games into one game. Example: A RPG game that has many Racing Levels as while.

Will add more Info as we get it/think of it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Woah!!!! That

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Ramiro
Woah!!!! That

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Constance is good guy  :wink:

Welcome to the forums  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: dwarra
Constance is good guy  :wink:

Welcome to the forums  :D

ya he is. He does a lot of my logo/graphic for website/forums. Hes cool.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Welcome! :D  :)  8)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Tsunokiette
Welcome! :D  :)  8)

Like your signature. Realy cool.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Heh welcome

Are we allowed to see some screenshots or the stuff you're onvolved in?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Silverline
Heh welcome

Are we allowed to see some screenshots or the stuff you're onvolved in?

we have no screen shots at this time. We dicided not to make any for a few reasons:

1) We dont want a screen shoot of something we may latter take out.

2) We just started coding it a month ago. (spent 3 monthns planing it look, feel and what it will do).

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:shock:

Oooohhh, sounds nice.

Heh, welcome to the forums.  :^^:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
:shock:

Oooohhh, sounds nice.

Heh, welcome to the forums.  :^^:

Thank you good to be here.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Welcome to Crankeye's man, can't wait to see iPhusion Maker.  I want to make a tactical RPG myself.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: Jack Sparrow

we have no screen shots at this time. We dicided not to make any for a few reasons:

2) We just started coding it a month ago. (spent 3 monthns planing it look, feel and what it will do).

Too bad  :(

I'm involved with 3drpgbuilder , and here's some stuff from their in-house game :P (I'm just making the music for it, that's my involvement with them, but I get to see some cool stuff being on staff =P)

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7312/3drg48zx.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9102/3drg52op.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7320/3drg87tv.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/2037/3drg107zp.jpg

They're hardly any far at the moment, that's just one model with a plain blue texture and bump mapped  :| But I was impressed when they showed me those. =)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: DeathTrooper
Welcome to Crankeye's man, can't wait to see iPhusion Maker.  I want to make a tactical RPG myself.

Thats cool.

Quote from: Silverline
Quote from: Jack Sparrow

Too bad  :(

I'm involved with 3drpgbuilder , and here's some stuff from their in-house game :P (I'm just making the music for it, that's my involvement with them, but I get to see some cool stuff being on staff =P)

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7312/3drg48zx.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9102/3drg52op.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7320/3drg87tv.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/2037/3drg107zp.jpg

They're hardly any far at the moment, that's just one model with a plain blue texture and bump mapped  :| But I was impressed when they showed me those. =)

Thats complex. Mine is only a 2D game maker.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
holy crap paladin (zxmelee's thing not mine) But dude awesome sounds awesome your game maker you producing i am hoping you get it done, it sounds awesome. and VERY glad to have you on the forums.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: zshadowzero27
holy crap paladin (zxmelee's thing not mine) But dude awesome sounds awesome your game maker you producing i am hoping you get it done, it sounds awesome. and VERY glad to have you on the forums.

Thank you, same here. The group I have which as of now is only 3 people (including me). Down side will take longer to program...good side less money to split.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Hello, Jack Sparrow.
Welcome to Crankeye's. 8)
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Master_of_Time
Hello, Jack Sparrow.
Welcome to Crankeye's. 8)

Glad to be here.

Rep:
Level 90
A welcome from your own mapper:

Welcome Jack Sparrow, can you send me the file to our game yet? :wink: