RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
iPhusion Entertainment

Rep:
Level 89
Warning/Attention:
Both forums are new, so dont give me to much nagative info. And below is my personal website.

http://www.keven-knp.com

Intro:

Hello my fellow members. I have started my own Gaming Company: iPhusion Entertainment. We use Game Maker 6 & RMXP (Legal version) and me and some friends are working on iPhusions own Game Maker Program (FYI: iPhusion Maker). Now we are a new company so paid jobs at this time are not around, sorry. I also have a team working on a Online game: Celeron Clan Wars (more info on this below). We do not sell our games made with Game Maker or RMXP (not even as Share Ware or Free Ware), they are 100% free to download and play (or will be).

If you wish to join our team CLICK HERE.

We Need:

1) Poeple who can Script using Game Maker and the Legal Version of RMXP.
2) Spriters are needed.

Info About Celeron: Clan Wars

Celeron: Clan Wars is a forum and will latter be a Online Game (free & Paid Accounts will be available).

The Online Game will have the ability to have 400 Online Players battling each others clans (Clans have 200 members or less in it). It will also have a 1 player Online Game so your charcter can Level Up.

Other Ideas

me and My friends have also been thinking about making our own Consolse (but no garentee on that).

For More Information on iPhusion Entertainment  CLICK HERE!

iPhusion Entertainment Is:

We are a gaming company that makes free games for members and guest to download and play. Our games are made with Game Maker 6 & RMXP (legal version).

iPhusion Short History:

iPhusion was once a Graphics forum, then a writers forum, and now is the official forum of iPhusion Entertainment.

iPhusion Maker:

iPhusion Maker is iPhusion Entertainments Game Maker (FYI: iPhusion Maker). It will be able to make almost any type of game: RPG, Puzzle, Card, etc. (the only limits are our programers).

Celeron Saga:

Celeron Saga is a huge offline game being made By our iPhusion Team. With each game the story and Plot will get deeper and more complex.

Celeron: Clan Wars

Celeron: Calan Wars will be a Online game where members can rage war and fight to take over Celerons World.
=====================================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iPhusion Maker

Please, before you post question in here read this entire post and then read the FAQ, thank you.

Also only post Questions On the iPhusion Forum. I will not answer them if posted here. Sorry!
The following features can change at any time since I am in the early stages of development.

Official Website: --Coming Soon--

Note To Reader:

I am working on my own Game Maker called, iPhusion Maker. This is the information we have on it.

Features:

Types Of Games You Will Beable To Make

1) Side Scroller
2) Maze
3) Card Games
4) Puzzle Games
5) Racing Games (2D)
6) Car Games (2D; like that of GTA)
7) RPG
8) Action RPG
9) Sims RPG
10) Tactical RPG
11) Shooter (Plan Type)
12) Mini Games
13) Board Games
14) Universal Games

(see explanation below)

Image Formats

1) PNG
2) BMP
3) GIF
4) Animated GIF

"Type" Game Explination

Side Scroller- You will beable to create game like Super Mario Brothers.

Maze- You can make games like Pacman or Chip (a old computer game).

Card Game- Basic card games and games like Yu-Gi-OH.

Puzzle Games- These are game like Tetris or Bust-A-Move.

Racing Games- Not 3D, but more like Game Boy Advanced Racing Games or NES ones.

Car Games- You will also beable to create games Like GTA, Driver, or Twisted Metal, but not as good graphics.

RPG- Make games like Final Fantasy.

Action RPG- Games like Zelda.

Sims RPG- You will be able to create Game like Dark Cloud.

Tactical RPG- Make games like Final Fantasy Tatics.

Shooter- Plane and Tank type games. As for shooters maybe.

Mini Games- Create Mini Games for your games. Like the card game on some of the Final Fantasy Games.

Board Games- Create your own board games, like "Sorry" or "Trouble"

Universal Games- This feature will allow you to combine all types of games into one game. Example: A RPG game that has many Racing Levels as while.

Will add more Info as we get it/think of it.http://

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
the alyouts okay for it being new and all but it is a horribly coded site, yuck! it has more than 150 invalid css errors and you use flash in the navigation!? omg major css issues. but i will give you credit for having a valid html document. sorry i had to get that out of my hair, but other than that its a good site so far.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I wouldn't mind joining. How would I go about that?

I know RUBY, and and progressing pretty quickly.

I can try out the game maker and learn C++ (that's what game maker uses right?).
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Tsunokiette
I wouldn't mind joining. How would I go about that?

I know RUBY, and and progressing pretty quickly.

I can try out the game maker and learn C++ (that's what game maker uses right?).

To learn C & C++ you can check out this site: http://www.cprogramming.com, thats where I learned it. As for Joining just join the main forum: http://iphusion.invisionplus.net

Quote from: Cloud Master
the alyouts okay for it being new and all but it is a horribly coded site, yuck! it has more than 150 invalid css errors and you use flash in the navigation!? omg major css issues. but i will give you credit for having a valid html document. sorry i had to get that out of my hair, but other than that its a good site so far.

150 CSS errors. I dont use CSS. SO there is no CSS coding (unless your talking about the forum. And a flash navigation....What generation are you living in? In any case I usally ignore negative feed back because I can...

I have been making website since I was 13...now 22 a good amount of experience.

In any case I use a Web Builder (http://www.homestead.com), with coding my own Game Maker I dont have time to code a site so I save time by using a Click & Drag.

ah drag and drop, well i got more than 150 errors from the css validator http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ . maybe it doesnt support drag and drop made layouts. and for someone who has 9 years of expeirience thats a tad bit sad that you use a drag and drop program. im only 14 with about 3 months of expeirience and i can code with note pad, but ill stop being a pedantic knark. as for the flash, well i assume you used flash cuz of the animated navigation. it duznt matter what format it is in but if it uses flash script in it it is therefore considered flash and thats why i specificly stated it. well i seem to be a little to negative right now so ill go positive. the layout grpahics are actually pretty good and the forum skins look great so i commend you there.

Rep:
Level 89
ah drag and drop, well i got more than 150 errors from the css validator http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ . maybe it doesnt support drag and drop made layouts. and for someone who has 9 years of expeirience thats a tad bit sad that you use a drag and drop program. im only 14 with about 3 months of expeirience and i can code with note pad, but ill stop being a pedantic knark. as for the flash, well i assume you used flash cuz of the animated navigation. it duznt matter what format it is in but if it uses flash script in it it is therefore considered flash and thats why i specificly stated it. well i seem to be a little to negative right now so ill go positive. the layout grpahics are actually pretty good and the forum skins look great so i commend you there.

well now its my turn......

and for someone who has 9 years of expeirience thats a tad bit sad that you use a drag and drop program.

I dont know what funny. You being 14 or bashing Drag & Drop. Lets get something clear! I can code HTML, DHTML, XMTL, C++, some Ruby, etc...the point is if you would have read what I said; I'm using a click & drag because I am coding a Game Maker. So to save time I use click and drag. You should not bash things unless you understand them.

as for the flash, well i assume you used flash cuz of the animated navigation. it duznt matter what format it is in but if it uses flash script in it it is therefore considered flash and thats why i specificly stated it.

To each their own.

well i seem to be a little to negative right now

Its a free country. people have their opinion. I may not agree with what people say about what I do or the things I make, but ...hey this is the real world...any way. But at the same time you should not Bash something you have not tried (click & Drag). After all I can code games with C++; would be wrong if I bashed people who use Click & Drag game makers (such as: Game Maker 6, RPG Maker 2003, & XP), but I dont so some things are best kept to your self.

the layout grpahics are actually pretty good and the forum skins look great so i commend you there

Thank you.

Quote from: Jack Sparrow

You should not bash things unless you understand them.

ive used them b4 and dont like them, but im just very pedantic about webdesigning so sometimes i cant help but let some of my opinions out. don't worry i do however like your site i was just being a detail nazi.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Jack Sparrow

You should not bash things unless you understand them.

ive used them b4 and dont like them, but im just very pedantic about webdesigning so sometimes i cant help but let some of my opinions out. don't worry i do however like your site i was just being a detail nazi.

Its cool, Im the same way, but only to Games.