RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Oh how silly!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
There should probably have been an announcement sticky welcoming everyone into the forums and such where everyone can say hi and not have all these little threadlings mucking about.

Anywho, I'm moonlsyph, usually I go by the name tekilite but I decided to be different I guess. I'm a little newling about the RPG makers. Most specifically RPG Maker XP. I DO have the illeagal version, but at the time I had no idea that there was going to be a legal copy going to be produced. I don't feel like laying down 60 bucks for it either. :?

So, Hello from me, and I hope to create ideas and help for a game I've been in the works for a few months now.

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
welcome to the forums enjoy your stay and since you're here

If you like Mega Man and think you know everything there is to know about him, or if you just want to to your l33t video games knwoledge skills (there will be other games used) then sign up for the ><><> Video Game Trivia #1: Mega Man I (NES) in the video games section.
Thank you. ~Bladek
Current Project = The Eleysian Fantasy: Exodus 0% Done Re-Vamping Everything From

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Thanks for the warm welcome, and I appreciate the Mega man invite. I'll think about it. I don't know that much but who knows.

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Welcome Slyph.  Here in Crankeye's we don't pour hot coffee down our pants.  Atleast most of us don't!

.....I can have my fun can't i?!

Anyway welcome to Crankeye's, probably the biggest RPG Maker community besides rmxp.net that you can find... without errr.... trouble?  I'm sure everyone hopes that you enjoy your stay here and have fun and err get the help you want in whatever you need.

If you need any help you can try PMing me or better yet, IMing me in one of the various programs I use.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Welcome to the forums.  :)
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Welcome buddy! This like the best forum ever! If you need any help(Cause you're a newbie, right?), check out my Video Tuts!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
awesome avie and sig welcome to thy forums
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV