RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Truth

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hey.

Well, I just had an idea for a game. This game will not be taken seriously. I will use so many RPG clichés as possible. This is "The Truth".
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 07:42:22 PM by Zxmelee »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like it already!  ;D

Some you have to remember are the inside of the house being 10 times bigger then the outside, chosen one, and the main character has to be a knight that falls in love with a female mage that is also a chosen one...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Can't wait  ;D A five star lol..

and hows the story going? I wanna see some screenies too  :P

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I made this up just now. lol

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
character info...wait let me use my magic powers..."he was the chossen one, and uses a sword." was that right?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
or since it cliche, "He is the ditry one, he uses my toliet brush."  :D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
add FF to the title  ;D and don;t forget the main guy gets the girl..his best friend dies...and he kills the bad guy in the end

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
But before the bad guy dies he turns good and sacrifices himself to save the hero...

and burning ghost... I lol at burning ghost...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Final Fantasy XIV: The Breath of Fire Dragon Warrior 7: Grandia Suikoden 3: The Truth

Is that good? It could be said as FFXIV:BFFDW7GS3:T  (Sounds like code. lol)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
haha, piss people off and make many input code to unlock door stuff and have it be the games name

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
lol This will be really funny.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Final Fantasy XIV: The Breath of Fire Dragon Warrior 7: Grandia Suikoden 3: The Truth

Is that good? It could be said as FFXIV:BFFDW7GS3:T  (Sounds like code. lol)
OMFGROFLWTFBBQ LOL! thats awesome.

Yeah, this sounds like a great spoof game. But wait, remember to make the quest involing crystals!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh don't forget, the first sword you get you can't sell and it's your fathers/grandfathers sword. And like theres a dumb ass vutscene wheere the hero realises it's a legendary sword. zThen the swords attack rating becomes 1337. or something. I'm too tired to think of cliches.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Waa! I wanna play this!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes. We should all play this.