RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Problem whith a skill

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hi

I wonder if someone could help me. I searched some Hour's in this forum but couldn't find anything at all.
Well a little description of my Problem:

I got a Project where the main char can transform in battle.
I got it how to transform him (with common events) but i don't know how do disable the changed actor graphic at the end of battle.
In addition comes i cupled the graphic change with a State change and that one should end too, at the end of battle.

Thanks

TX

Rep:
Level 87
The state should just have "release at end of battle" checked.

In your common event, you could set a flag to say the main character has transformed, and then - either in the script, or wherever you call Battle Processing, add a check to say if he's transformed, then transform him back.
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Thanks with this is one problem solved.

But how do i set a flag?
I don't know how to set the check eather.

Rep:
Level 87
use switches.  In the common event where he transforms, set a "player has transformed" switch to ON.
In all your events that initiate battle, right after the Battle Processing line, add a condition - IF "player has transformed" (use the switch here), turn the switch off, and change their graphic back.

This might make the player appear very briefly on the map as transformed, before they change back.

Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.