RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A few questions

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I got a few questions and i was wondering if any of you could help me out.
The First question I have is regarding the minkoff animated battle system everything works fine but my characters are doing the wrong poses at the wrong time an example would be that when the character should be in their ready pose they are in their hurt pose.
The next questions are regarding tsuno's hp/ex/sp bar the first question is that i put the code in but the only problem is that i have the bars for one character how do i make it show up on all characters. The second question would be that how do you get rid of the numbers that represent the hp and sp value? if yall could help me with this it would be very appreciated. thank you

Rep:
Level 85
With the animated battlers, thats a image problem. The script is asking for the wrong image, or the image you have isn't what its supposed to be.

Rep:
Level 86
Rastel Maskil Magister~
well my guess is to go to the script and wherever window you are trying to take the HPand SP numeric values look for this:

draw_actor_hp
draw_actor_sp

and delete it.

and I guess the bars would make up for it just make sure to splace 'em right.